Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;913489 wrote:
another friend goes back to ''qurbo-land''. he came around to say goodbye. kinda sad that he's leaving. i guess SOL is always here.

there is something resilient within Alpha. i don't know how i've survived here for so long.

Don't pretend like u have a chocie in the matter Alpha, we all know there was a warrant for your arrest that prompted ur hasty departure to Somaliland. U'd be at a shisha bar in central London by tomorrow if u had even the slightest hint of clemency on the part of the British criminal justice system.

Wadani;913491 wrote:
Don't pretend like u have a chocie in the matter Alpha, we all know there was a warrant for your arrest that prompted ur hasty departure to Somaliland. U'd be at a shisha bar in central London by tomorrow if u had even the slightest hint of clemency on the part of the British criminal justice system.

young wadani, always eager to impress with his far-fetched assertions, ma istidhi? have you NOT read my ''aniga og-conscious-back-to-the-roots-Afrocentric-isms''. surely that's enough to convince most people of my long awaited returning from qurbaha civilising missions yearnings.

why are you saying i'm a criminal on the run. that's not nice walahi.

QansaxMeygaag;913479 wrote:
Kkk, waan kaa qaaday salaanta.

Thanks for the hambalyo, how does one respond to 'hambalyo' in Somali?

Mixed feelings about the news - the new guy is a sly fellow, you should see him smile like a Chesire cat, I can almost read his mind "great, yaay I have meself a new worker bee"...

Busy is good. Lots of people without jobs so alxamdulillah, no complaints in that department. In many Somali regions, unemployment rates must be like 80%, so many ciyaalka walking around with nothing to do. There is one who tried to shixaad me today and he forgot that 3 days earlier he had tried the same story on me!

line-managers/bosses/department heads are the scum of the earth. as one leaves, another comes quickly to replace the previous one, and you're still there. patience...? nah man. i'm going to become a self-made man. this BS.

Wadani   

How do u know im young horta?

I apologize for my outlandish and baseless allegations. But did u just say ur on a civilising mission. So much for the White Man's burdern, it has now become the deluded returnee's burden. I would have thought a man of ur stature and intellect would appreciate the symbiotic and mutually beneficial reltionship between the diaspora and the locals, and not view your presence there as God's gift to Hargaysa.

Haatu   

The day ended up rather alright. Lunch was made just on time (bariis iyo dooreey Alpha) and I got to go home early from work.

Alpha, it's no biggie having a part-time job. It's only for a couple of hours. On the subject of work, my co-worker is something else man. Xaax :D

PS: I'm sporting purple Pringle boxers today Al. Is that too weird? :D

Wadani;913505 wrote:
How do u know im young horta?

I apologize for my outlandish and baseless allegations. But did u just say ur on a civilising mission. So much for the White Man's burdern, it has now become the deluded returnee's burden. I would have thought a man of ur stature and intellect would appreciate the symbiotic and mutually beneficial reltionship between the diaspora and the locals, and not view your presence there as God's gift to Hargaysa.

ok. i apologies for calling you ''young'', okay?

i'm on a ''benevolent mission'' and even that's stretching it far, in all honesty. wadani, i think you've been away from the homeland for a long time. the situation on the ground is not as perceived by those with lofty diaspora aspirations of perhaps returning one day. i made a conscious decision to return home. i was ''broken'' and returned with the view of cleansing my ''hybrid-somali-from-a-distince westerner identity'' of any lingering vestiges of ''western values'' and more importantly of any continuing influences of western cultural norms. my aim to create a singular and indeed complete personal identity. i was deluded and felt British dee. in hindsight, it was also my protected upbringing that misled me about the harsh realities of life. i believed in this potent mantra of democracy, multiculturalism and human rights before denouncing the WEST forever. for the next year or so, i begun a process of self-evaluation, of change, of finding purpose and belonging. i did that by coming here.

my coming to somaliland trip was very much low-key, you see. i was a popular and rather active in diaspora-based pro-Somaliland events/lecture circuits but soon realise the 'group' i was cahooting with, were pathetic, khat-addled-Somalilanders-from-a-distance and in name ony. they spent their entire time on exchanging and repackaging the latest somaliland news and information, occasionally adding their own version of events to the latest developments. these men thought themselves the pioneers and protectors of 'Somaliland' in the diaspora. the misinformation and hyperbole were an attempt to manipulate the masses of patriotic Somalilanders in the qurbo-ha with the view of creating an unshakeable sense of nationhood and somalilandnimo. they'd often re-tell their dramatic stories of conquest and liberation and i was in that world. i was attentive and foolishly followed these lies in the hope that it would firmly solidify my shaky belief and weak sense of being. I was a dedicated follower in these cult circles and was hailed as the next big thing – a new form of somalilander from the qurbaha but with the lingo and ideology of cult leaders. but still, i yearned for more than mere stories and tales of biblical proportions. i came here and saw my land and realised the evil rubble-rousers and instigators, were so detached from reality and lived in a bubble, a bubble of illusory dreams and nightmare induced fallacies.

for the last three years, i've been working on grass roots, organic development, development dictated by us and not them conscious efforts to rebuild the broken social fabric of this land. the people of this land don't need the usual delusional nonsense peddled by fake politicians like 'international recognition'' and other such fallacies. i feel, they need to understand the importance of sacred social values of 'trust', confidence in their own being', deference, trust in social institutions and authority. from the very outset, i felt, through the various research and papers, i wrote on these matters that crucial societal rehabilitation efforts were being ignored and considered something peripheral that the somali customs, norms and values can wholly solve. I realised that through a grass-roots, bottoms-up and an organically Somali approach, I was more than capable of developing new methods, ideas and thinking that may signal a way forward. and i feel i've achieved those aims in their entirety by blogging on SOL and 'exoticisting' my mad exploits for all to see, in the hope they may confer me with accolades, sharaf points and ever lasting success. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

two years helping

Haatu   

Since when did I become weird?

Alpha, you're ruining the thread with those essays. Keep it short sxb.

Qansax, don't listen to Apo. You're doing fine just here. He's just jealous coz you're outshining him.

Apophis;913555 wrote:
Hey man, you should start your own troll thread. You're the most interesting character to join SOL (unless you're a script; relax it's an obligatory charge) since Apophis the great, graced this hall of old men and weird Haatu types. Do it!

Thanks Apo; that's a high compliment coming from you! What is a script? And an obligatory charge? Am still bikra in SOL...educate me...

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;913552 wrote:
ok. i apologies for calling you ''young'', okay?

i'm on a ''benevolent mission'' and even that's stretching it far, in all honesty. wadani, i think you've been away from the homeland for a long time. the situation on the ground is not as perceived by those with lofty diaspora aspirations of perhaps returning one day. i made a conscious decision to return home. i was ''broken'' and returned with the view of cleansing my ''hybrid-somali-from-a-distince westerner identity'' of any lingering vestiges of ''western values'' and more importantly of any continuing influences of western cultural norms. my aim to create a singular and indeed complete personal identity. i was deluded and felt British dee. in hindsight, it was also my protected upbringing that misled me about the harsh realities of life. i believed in this potent mantra of democracy, multiculturalism and human rights before denouncing the WEST forever. for the next year or so, i begun a process of self-evaluation, of change, of finding purpose and belonging. i did that by coming here.

my coming to somaliland trip was very much low-key, you see. i was a popular and rather active in diaspora-based pro-Somaliland events/lecture circuits but soon realise the 'group' i was cahooting with, were pathetic, khat-addled-Somalilanders-from-a-distance and in name ony. they spent their entire time on exchanging and repackaging the latest somaliland news and information, occasionally adding their own version of events to the latest developments. these men thought themselves the pioneers and protectors of 'Somaliland' in the diaspora. the misinformation and hyperbole were an attempt to manipulate the masses of patriotic Somalilanders in the qurbo-ha with the view of creating an unshakeable sense of nationhood and somalilandnimo. they'd often re-tell their dramatic stories of conquest and liberation and i was in that world. i was attentive and foolishly followed these lies in the hope that it would firmly solidify my shaky belief and weak sense of being. I was a dedicated follower in these cult circles and was hailed as the next big thing – a new form of somalilander from the qurbaha but with the lingo and ideology of cult leaders. but still, i yearned for more than mere stories and tales of biblical proportions. i came here and saw my land and realised the evil rubble-rousers and instigators, were so detached from reality and lived in a bubble, a bubble of illusory dreams and nightmare induced fallacies.

for the last three years, i've been working on grass roots, organic development, development dictated by us and not them conscious efforts to rebuild the broken social fabric of this land. the people of this land don't need the usual delusional nonsense peddled by fake politicians like 'international recognition'' and other such fallacies. i feel, they need to understand the importance of sacred social values of 'trust', confidence in their own being', deference, trust in social institutions and authority. from the very outset, i felt, through the various research and papers, i wrote on these matters that crucial societal rehabilitation efforts were being ignored and considered something peripheral that the somali customs, norms and values can wholly solve. I realised that through a grass-roots, bottoms-up and an organically Somali approach, I was more than capable of developing new methods, ideas and thinking that may signal a way forward. and i feel i've achieved those aims in their entirety by blogging on SOL and 'exoticisting' my mad exploits for all to see, in the hope they may confer me with accolades, sharaf points and ever lasting success. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

two years helping

Good read.

Apophis;913561 wrote:
A script is someone who operates more than 1 account. Such people have embraced the darkside fully and thus have no soul. Being accused of being a script is pretty standard. Someone will do it sooner or later.

More than one account on SOL? Clearly am clueless on these things! People do that?

Haatu;913508 wrote:
The day ended up rather alright. Lunch was made just on time (bariis iyo dooreey Alpha) and I got to go home early from work.

Alpha, it's no biggie having a part-time job. It's only for a couple of hours. On the subject of work, my co-worker is something else man. Xaax
:D

PS: I'm sporting purple Pringle boxers today Al. Is that too weird?
:D

haatu,

LOOOOOOOOOL

you're an attention seeking little squirrel.

i'm interested in your sister's cooking........can you provide more info on the taste, texture, smell and anything else you think is relevant.

Wadani;913559 wrote:
Good read.

thanks.

my writing is a little error prone sometimes. but hey this is a somali forum and there are no grammar nazi's around. y'all should see some of the mainstreams forum. its madness.