Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Madaxweyne Xassan Shiekh Maamul rayid oo lo dhan yahay baa kismaayo laga dhisayaa

apo its just temporary dee till the people in Gedo and the jubbas come up with a solution i mean dont you think the people in kismaayo and the other regions should have their say in this?

If the conference in Nairobi is all inclusive than i don't see a problem a second and final conference should be held in Kismayo to establish the state in Kismayo or buaale as the capital.

Jacpher   

Why does this part of the South need a new maamul which lumps together two/three different gobol with hostile clans into one giant state? Who does it benefit? Why is that a priority right at the moment when the government doesn't function in every corner of the capital? No more mini states and let the country get back working for peace. The creation or lack of Jubbaland state doesn't advance peace or stability in Somalia in any way.

Mario B   

Kenya has no business creating Maamul Goboleeds in Somalia given that we have a territorial water dispute with them. [that is the business of Federal Gov in consultation with it's Citizens.] AMISON is here to provide security and not to meddle with internal politics.:)

P.s Any Sijui/kenyan agent who disagrees with me can do this!

tumblr_mao7nbLnI81rs3j3f.gif

Chimera   

Mario B;876262 wrote:
Kenya has no business creating Maamul Goboleeds in Somalia given that we have a territorial water dispute with them. [that is the business of Federal Gov in consultation with it's Citizens.] AMISON is here to provide security and not to meddle with internal politics.
:)

P.s Any Sijui/kenyan agent who disagrees with me can do this!

tumblr_mao7nbLnI81rs3j3f.gif

LOL, people act like AMISOM are the Avengers and therefore have the right to dictate matters of politics that will have long-term ramifications on the country, how absurd. The only advantage they have over the Somali soldier is heavy armour green-lit by the Security Council. The transitional government couldn't lift the arms-embargo but the new government will and security will be a Somali business soon.

For now we have reclaimed our political platform with the fresh faces, and it will be another milestone if a new regional state is erected between Somali stakeholders in the capital, and not a foreign city.