Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Breakingnews Garaad cali ciid of Maakhir we are no longer Part of Puntland

This is a serious matter Oba Hiloowle this garaad was the most pro Puntland during Cabdilahi Yusuf and Cade Muse and even when Faroole was waging a war against the Maakhir folks in galgala. I was never expecting this to be honest.

well thats great news then if thats the case which i doubt a bit but i hope faroole gets pressured and eventually resign ,he's nothing but a fool the people of puntland needs a educated young man with great visions

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;875475 wrote:
well thats great news then if thats the case which i doubt a bit but i hope faroole gets pressured and eventually resign ,he's nothing but a fool the people of puntland needs a educated young man with great visions

Faroole this, Faroole that, without Faroole Somalia would have been in the situation it was beforehand, a weak TFG government that wouldn't be able to end the transition.

But man, he mindf-ed many of you.

Pundland is not abt faroole afterall and everyone knows faroole fool ,greedy and madman but what the Garaad said is beyond any one and trust me those remarks don't represent his own sub clan let alone the whole Makhir communities.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;875479 wrote:
I know he's your Adeer Somalia, but we're talking about whats best for the country and Puntland and it aint faroole the guy is more like the governor of Garoowe

So he's my adeer because you can't figure out exactly how to respond to my comment, yes Faroole has bettered Somalia, it is a fact, a fact even the UNPOS made public when they said that the political discourse would never been at this stage without Puntland, and during these years Faroole has been Puntland. I think it's Faroole's constant political success that piss you off, not that he has done anything to harm the country.

It is not up to you nor Xaaji, it's up the people of Puntland.

Mooge   

oba hiloowlow;875475 wrote:
well thats great news then

Oh god.

Oba, how is puntland having political problems a great news for you? ninyoow ma xaasid baa tahay kumaba ogayne? why does this make your day? isn't puntland a region in somalia which has Somalis? doesn't its instability bother you? don't you have concern for the civilians because if there is no stability the civilians will eventually suffer? your logic is mad ninyoow. xaasidnimo doesn't take you anywhere ninyoow ee sida isu dhaan.

Mooge   

This is a serious matter Oba Hiloowle this garaad was the most pro Puntland during Cabdilahi Yusuf and Cade Muse and even when Faroole was waging a war against the Maakhir folks in galgala. I was never expecting this to be honest.

xaaji stop blowing things out of proportion.

garad cali ciid is mad at the bigger subclans of his maakhir clan for taking a big share of the federal MPs and faroole respecting the tradition of the Maakhir community didn't intervene as he let the general Suldaan of Maakhir split the MPs shares for the sub clans. his sub clan which is a smaller sub clan among maakhir comminity didn't get its share. it is internal Maakhir politics ninyoow. he is against faroole today and that is ok and healthy but not big deal.

there is no audio of him talking and saying these things, i will not believe anything galgala writes.

Mooge my friend if puntland has political problems maxaa dhacayo? You question the leaders job sow maha maxey sababee? Faroole gets pressured so there is Scenarios A, B, A: Faroole siyaasadiisa buu bedelayaa sidoo pressurka ugu yaraado common sense right, ama B: Faroole Macasalama aa la leeyahay.... so adeer cut the crap about xaasidnimo i have family from puntland so caadi iska dhig

Mooge   

oba, you seem little immature ninyoow and you don't know lot of things about somali politics. your explanation above tells me you are naive ninyoow. trying to explain scenarios you don't even understand tells me your motives are bad. ninyoow political pressure doesn't necessarily lead to peaceful exit in the somali peninsula and you know it. if that was the case, maybe Somalia wouldn't be in the situation it is in today.

next time don't call other somalis problems "great news" ninyoow. that is what we somalis call xaasidnimo.

loool okay being naive i can take that and not knowing about somali politics fine, but i aint xaasid for sure specially when i have family members that hails from those areas.