Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Your walking with your girlfriend/fiancee/wife at an aroos

Showqi   

Chimeraall786 wrote:
ROFL, Simba!

cat-lion.jpg

This pic says all: Mukulaal mininkeeda joogta Mici Libaax eey leedahay

Back to the topic, if that dude tries to touch my woman while showing of his mussels I would say: Hayaay! Hayaay waar bal nacaskan eega doonaya in uu xaaskeygii shukaansado:rolleyes;)

Aaliyyah   

Chimera;874763 wrote:
Since I'm at an aroos, I would look for a new sister lol.

If she was your wife you better step up lol..kulaha looking for a new sister lol

Chimera   

Jacpher;874820 wrote:
^Would you take your husband to aroos? Exactly. Thanak you veero armaajo.

Anyone not from Planet Taliban would take their spouse LOL, never been to a Somali aroos?

Chimera   

Aaliyyah;874813 wrote:
If she was your wife you better step up lol..kulaha looking for a new sister lol

It was a joke, I would die for her.

Or I would rally Oba's clan in his name lol

Aaliyyah   

Lol u weren't joking you were just being a fulay waryaa go hit the gym so you can protect your love ones haha

On a serious note violence is never the answer I'm sure you can just ask him politely to leave your wife alone lol

Chimera;874772 wrote:
LOL oba you would rally your entire clan.

You take this topic way too seriously sxb.

Well in that case...I would find a smaller and weaker man, and take his woman instead :)

It's the circle of life!

Jacpher   
Aaliya: I don't go to aroos because I don't believe in them but that's a different story. The word 'qaraabasho' hints someone doing something very wrong. I don't know what guys go there for but I bet most guys don't see the fun in taking wife to aroos.

Chimera   

Aaliyyah;874827 wrote:
Lol u weren't joking you were just being a fulay waryaa go hit the gym so you can protect your love ones haha

On a serious note violence is never the answer I'm sure you can just ask him politely to leave your wife alone lol

Lol I have been going to the gym since 2003, and the level that I'm at is the top plateau, (why do you think those five thugs hesitated to jump me a few weeks ago?) the only way to get even bigger would be to use steriods, and I have no interest in that crap.

Violence is sometimes necessary in self-defense, if someone touches your loved one without her permission, that person has broken her personal space, and I as would be in my right to defend by all means and objects necessary.