Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Breaking News: Farmajo nominated as the new Prime Minister

Abtigiis   

War threadkan may naga xidhaan Farmaajaa marada nagaga riday marada alle haka ridee!! :D

Norf, this was broadcasted on the national radio for your information!

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;873617 wrote:
Reer Puntland wadnahay farta ku hayaan i am loving this:D

Oo ma intaas darteed baa been loo faafiyaa marka, yaab badanaa.:D Aniga beenta iyo buunbuuniska ayaa wax walba igala daran.

Abwaan   

Abtigiis;873632 wrote:
War threadkan may naga xidhaan Farmaajaa marada nagaga riday marada alle haka ridee!!
:D

Norf, this was broadcasted on the national radio for your information!

loooooooooooool...Abtigiis, which national radio?

Abwaan;873642 wrote:
Oo ma intaas darteed baa been loo faafiyaa marka, yaab badanaa.
:D
Aniga beenta iyo buunbuuniska ayaa wax walba igala daran.

I dont understand how it helps Framaajo? Its like that Video of the glue sniffing kid. Its bad.

Abwaan   

General Duke;873646 wrote:
I dont understand how it helps Framaajo? Its like that Video of the glue sniffing kid. Its bad.

Very bad, this guy and his supporters humilate themselves all the time.:D This is one more reason that I would not reccomend to pick him for a PM. For the sake of the national security. For instance, if he and the president disagree with each other on an issue all this emotional supporters will blindly support Farmaajo. No emotion here people. Let us get real.:D

Abwaan   

Shinbir Majabe;873544 wrote:
Update:

Apparently the President settled to select Farmaajo as his PM but was waiting for the former PM (Gaas) to return from United Nations before announcing.. but the President is upset that close confidantes leaked the appointment of Farmaajo..

looooool@Miyaa, ceebeey tacaal Shimbir....naga daa dee ninyahow, bahasha mar baa lagu ceeboobay ee mar kale yaan loo noqon fadlan.:D

^^^^Its incredible to think that grown men are using such blatent lies. His whole record is based on this, wishfull, childish thinking. This "Farmaajo will rescue mankind" nonsense. I dont care who becomes PM, but this guy needs to stay the hell away..

@Abwan,

Horta every time u say something about Farmaajo why do u love :D ? Does that mean what you saying about him is not true and not coming from deep down ?

The news didn't come from Farmaajo's side, it was leaked from the Villa Somalia and actually this doesn't help Farmaajo quest to be PM .

But war jiraaba cakaaruu iman inshallah

Abwaan   

General Duke;873665 wrote:
^^^^Its incredible to think that grown men are using such blatent lies. His whole record is based on this, wishfull, childish thinking. This "Farmaajo will rescue mankind" nonsense. I dont care who becomes PM, but this guy needs to stay the hell away..

Couldn't agree with you more on this one Duke. He should not be even included on the minister's list let alone a PM.

A_Khadar   

If someone else made this news, I still don't understand why it's his fault.. He can't help people whom are not his clan to love him and want him to be their PM. I see him as a man who can unify many somalis, yet I also see many haters in here..