Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The reer-Hebel fight-back against Sayid Mohamed: It could have been a poem, but it is a book

Abtigiis   

I am reading the 'Black man's burden". In line is Ngugi Wa thiango's autobiography. Why bother with this hogwash? Abdi Aw Geedi and labadii tukoow gave me glimpses into what is there. It won't broaden my horizon one bit, so why waste time on it?

Abtigiis   

I think a candid book on "the role and contribution of the SNM clan on the liberation of Somalia" would make a good reposte to this book. It won't be pretty!

Wait a minute Abtigiis is a secularist he is defending an Islamist Mullah of the 19 century when in fact his own clan tried to murder this Mullah indeed qabil is everything.

Abtigiis   

Wait a minute Xaaji, you are not famed for high intellect but to miss the theme of my argument here is inexcusable. I am just saying this book represents the views of one clan!

Abtigiis first you havent read the book the author that wrote the book it took him six years to write this book and you come with qabiil nonsense, Abdilahi oromo wrote about the Mullah idaaja wrote about Mullah aw Jamac ciise wrote book about the Mullah.Dauglus james jardine wrote a book about the Mullah called the Mad Mullah of Somaliland. There are Millions of Somalis who have different views of this Mullah as i said he is a controversial figure some consider him a hero some consider him the first warlord some consider him a holy man some consider him a camel thief its all about the person you speak to. not just in Somaliland but all over the horn people have different views about him. But Qabill is indeed everything the uncle toms in Jigjiga are constructing a statue for the Mullah in JIgjiga what a crazy world:D

Blessed   

Simple minds can only absorb simple ideas, so to dear old Abtigiis, reer hebel of yesteryear were collective lackeys and reer hebel of today are collectively anti-Sayid. Somalis have all got a knack for rewriting history and misrepresnting today's events, ma istidhi?!

Abtigiis   

I don't say you have simple mind marwo Blessed, but I don't see you breaking ranks with your clan on any single issue, including this one!

Blessed   

Hmm. That was not my point, however I don't think I've ever made disparaging remarks about the Sayid and his movement. And, what are the other issues?

Abtigiis   

Secession to name one. I also haven't seen you making any positive remarks about the Sayid either.

I believe my assessment of the Sayid's legacy is impartial. I acknowledge what he did right, i condemn what he did wrong and there is plenty he did wrong.

On your previous post, you mentioned that reer hebel were collective lackeys in the past and collective anti-sayid now. Take out the bad word lackey and replace it with "pro-British", and I still think that statement is correct. Of course, as always there are exceptions but by and large it is safe to conclude that. On the anti-Sayid one, i don't blame them. The sayid saw them as enemies and it is a normal reaction to his hate!

NGONGE   

^^ It's a stage-play, ayeeyo where A&T has cast himself in the role of the Sayid and you and I are the "reer hebel" that are fighting back.

If he be false, O! then heaven mocks itself.

I'll not believe't. :D

Abtigiis   

It is not! If it is anything it is you running away from harsh truth, which is that the said book represents the grievienaces of the SNM clan and nothing more!! I don' t represent the Sayidists point of view and it is clear from my post.

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;873490 wrote:
It is not! If it is anything it is you running away from harsh truth, which is that the said book represents the grievienaces of the SNM clan and nothing more!! I don' t represent the Sayidists point of view and it is clear from my post.

But we represent the opinions of the author? :D

Where the hell is that fat lady yaa naas? Naga daaya dee.

Abtigiis   

Personally, I have a liking for lean women but a fat one has to come, bring her on. I may enjoy being sandwitched!

:D

As collective lackeys, indeed you automatically represent the Author's views!!