Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Amin Amir on the PM Selection

loool @ dadka wey dhibanyihiin iyo saacada uu fiirinayo.

I think the president is confused , just pick one and lets get on the job waaxaay bahashu !

NGONGE   

Just a wall with pictures on it? AA is losing his touch there (or giving this new president far too much respect). :D

Going by what some of the Gedo boys were saying and the claim that the president is "interviewing" prospective candidates for the PM position, I was expecting AA to at least draw us a picture of an "X Factor" scene with the speaker of parliment sitting to the left fo the president and Mahiga to his right as they grill a tutu-clad Farmaajo on stage.

Aaliyyah   

The president still has about two more weeks. No rush. Madaxweyhunu waa inuu ka fiirsada ciduu u xulanayo in uu prime minister noqdo. I say take your time :)

A_Khadar   

AA is funny, he even added the two famous men pics that he often depict on all his cartoon images to the PM list.. Waa Labada odey ee macawisaha ka wata..

Taleexi   

Xataa sawirkaygii baan ka dhex arkay gidaarka. Waa inaan dacweeyaa Amin maxaa yeelay ilama soo socodsiin inuu isticmaalayo sawirkayga.