Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Alshabaab back in kismayo with thousands of troops

Apophis;871892 wrote:
^^^The usual:

Why can't IKEA manuals be as thorough as that? I would joke about printing it off, but the commute from Cuba to school would be too much.

oba hiloowlow;871797 wrote:
General i dont see evrything in a clannistic point of view as many in here do.
;)

Let's be honest lad. Your supporting AMISOm in Mohadishu and calling them names in Kismayu. It does not add up.

General the d-block is fam ninyaho ha igu dirin dadka i've already pointed out the reason xitaa if kenyans would've come to Xamar ama etiopians i would've opposed it too walahi kenya wants a reason to legitimize oil drilling in the sea south of Kismaayo the same place the former TFG tried to sell but thanks to our noble mps they rejectected it..

Maaddeey   

Waxaas ma kala jeclo dadkaan, Hiiraalihi Yuhuudaan keensaneynaa lahaa, Madoobihii Aargoosatadi bil la dabayy weriye xumoo Kenyati ah siiyey iyo Morgan aa uga daran waxa kula weyn.

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;871933 wrote:
General the d-block is fam ninyaho ha igu dirin dadka i've already pointed out the reason xitaa if kenyans would've come to Xamar ama etiopians i would've opposed it too walahi kenya wants a reason to legitimize oil drilling in the sea south of Kismaayo the same place the former TFG tried to sell but thanks to our noble mps they rejectected it..

Oba, no offense sxbkay but we are actually fine with Kenya drilling oil in Kismayo coast. :D

Just kidding but really..Why is that bothering you more than it bothers me?

Jacpher   

^Who is 'we' 'you' and 'me'. Are they clan synonyms sxb :D

Al Shabaab are the worst thing ever happened to Somalia and Kenya is proving to be the next Ethiopia for Somalis.

The Zack;871939 wrote:
Oba, no offense sxbkay but we are actually fine with Kenya drilling oil in Kismayo coast.
:D

Just kidding but really..Why is that bothering you more than it bothers me?

I never liked Kenya from the beginning i know they are up to something that coast line they want to start the oil drilling in is one of the fifth largets oil reserves in the world thus my concern..

My clan would've done the same thing reer Azania are doing right now but that doesn't mean i would support it.

The Zack   

Oba, I heard Uganda wants to drill Oil in Xeebta Xamar. Those Ugandans are very suspicious, you know! They stole the Mareerey factory's material in 1993. They are very bad!

^^

lool everybody knows that Ugandan soldiers are having the time of their life in somalia getting paid 900 dollars a month, economic reasons bey uu joogaan and Al shabaab are creating jobs for them..

The Zack   

Oba, that is one thing we all know but who knows what their intentions are. You don't trust these Africans sxb, they have bigger goals. We don't want to take a chance!

Jacpher   

The Zack;871942 wrote:
^Yes, me and my clan. Now what?

Agah! Eegada maxaa tiri, cagaha dhulka ka qaad wiil ejkaa wataa dhulka ka soo bixi :D :D

The Zack   

Jacpher;871949 wrote:
Agah! Eegada maxaa tiri, cagaha dhulka ka qaad wiil ejkaa wataa dhulka ka soo bixi

Boowe aa la tahay. ***Walks off with one eye closed while eating kalluun