Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Meles Ma Dhintee Wuu Dhuuntaa . . . Says Abtigiis

Apart from what Abtigiis says here on SOL, I've finally managed to give him some Gaafane Khat which costs around 100 Dollars per Kilo ........... I've then managed to record this short clip right after the session: :D

Abtigiis   

I am looking for the actual video of Iley actually chanting exactly like Ayanle is doing here. Someone shared with me but I deleted so give me few minutes to ask the guy to resend and I will post it here. It will become much clearer after seeing Iley's real one.

General Duke;869993 wrote:
^^^ He is making a monkey out of Iley & others. Quite funny...

iLey's na yeey ahaayeen? Waxaan iska filayaa ineenan aheen dad fiican.

The Zack   

Nin-Yaaban;869992 wrote:
LoL, so he's another Qashin from Minnesota eh? That's what i thought from looking at his YT channel. Imagine that.
:)

Unlike you he is not an ex-convicted felon so he is not another qashin. :D . Just kidding waryaa.

Abtigiis   

The Zack, leave Nin-yaaban alone. he didn't understand the video is a mock video of Abdi Iley's cry after Meles died. If you can get the other video post it here. Tan dadka dabataagan ay leeyihiin "Meles Ma dhiman" after him.

The Zack;870000 wrote:
Unlike you he is not an ex-convicted felon so he is not another qashin.
:D
. Just kidding waryaa.

Ouch, u just had to go there eh, Zack. Nasiib Daro. :)

Abtigiis;870003 wrote:
The Zack, leave Nin-yaaban alone. he didn't understand the video is a mock video of Abdi Iley's cry after Meles died. If you can get the other video post it here. Tan dadka dabataagan ay leeyihiin "Meles Ma dhiman" after him.

Nin Yahow, i am glad i am reer Kismaayo, cuz the only thing we worry about is if eating "Dhurwaa" is Xalaal or not. :)