Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Only in Saudi Arabia

Apophis;869920 wrote:
^^^lol, indeed; for the good of the species!!
:D
:D

Exactly. I've seen some nasty videos from Saudi Arabia where people like these retards were temping fate with this thing they call "drifting".

Watch this video if you got time at the 06:00 mark. LoL doesnt' end too well for them.

Sorry, here's the video....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7e5_1347544358

Apophis;869942 wrote:
I've watched that video all the way to the end (I promised myself I'll never visit liveleaks again back in '04) and I won't be sleeping peaceful tonight and neither will I get behind a wheel anytime soon. Jebus! The human body is as frail as lettuce!!

Yep. And imagine people who willingly put themselves in that situation. I've seen enough retarded stuff in my yrs to last me a lifetime.

Wax kaayaabiyo.

Apophis;869945 wrote:
I used to watch all those awful videos during the Iraq war about the hostages held by the insurgency having their necks lengthened; the images are burned into my membrane. Liveleek started cos you tube refused to host those kinds of videos. What an awful decade.

LoL actually LL is mild compared to some of the other video hosting websites out there.