Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Ethiopia Eritrea Unite!

oba hiloowlow;869273 wrote:
^^

dont worry will never happen

Anything is possible the Eritrean Ethiopian conflict can be very easy solved it depends on the next leader of Ethiopia how he handles the situation with Eritrea. Remember Meles and Afarwerki were old friends border disputes was just a personal vendetta between the two leaders.

In 1998 Eritrea karbaashed Ethiopia in 2000 Ethiopia karbaashed Eritrea, but the war was just to personal for the two leaders it was all about their ego.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;869270 wrote:
Carafaat is on the move today uniting Somaliland and Somalia uniting Ethiopia and Eritrea soon he will Unite all Africa

Carafaat are you a pan africanist.

Yes, I am Pan Somali, Pan Cushtic and Pan Africanist. I hope Ethiopia and Eritrea solve their issues one day. The conflict between them Is

such a turn off for the region.

oba hiloowlow;869278 wrote:
Yeah probably as long as Tigray is ruling ethiopia can that happen but not when amhara is ruling the country

There was a time in the 16 century when imam Ahmed ibrahim al Mujahid destroyed the Ethiopian Kingdom in northern Ethiopia guess who saved the Abyssinian Empire from Crumbling ??

Carafaat;869279 wrote:
Yes, I am Pan Somali, Pan Cushtic and Pan Africanist. I hope Ethiopia and Eritrea solve their issues one day. The conflict between them Is

such a turn off for the region.

Carafaat why are you also not a Pan Somalilandist a man who promotes Pan Somalilandism interest all over the horn.

oba hiloowlow;869283 wrote:
the eritrean empire forgot the name

Medri baxri sultanate negus Yeshaak was his name he was Eritrean he saved the Ethiopian Empire from destruction the Empire of Ethiopia at that time was ruled by an Amhaara king. So its not always about tribe the Somalis were led at that time by amiir Nur Ibn Mujahid when the Imam was killed AUN.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;869284 wrote:
Carafaat why are you also not a Pan Somalilandist a man who promotes Pan Somalilandism interest all over the horn.

What is Pan Somalilandist? Care to explain.

wyre;869384 wrote:
Carafaat Wax Lagama Qoro Markaan
:D

Waa marfuucul qalam
:D

Arab, War Cayda jooji. I am not Qalam nor Marfuucul. :D