Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Hal cod ma loo waayay musharax Dr Cadiraxmaan M.C. Xaashi

General Duke;869098 wrote:
XX losing is one thing, Voting for yourself is another..
:D

It doesn't mater in the end they all lost including Cabdi Cawar with his 30 votes :D

Duke how does it feel Sh sharif defeating Cabdi cawar knock out first round:D

^^^ Sharif Ahmed spent millions and is history because Abdiweli put into place the new Somalia. He got rid of the Centralist nonsense, got rid of the transition and got rid of Sharif's and their delusions.:D

Today you have the Federal Somalia Republic which includes Somaliland, thanks to Abdiweli & his team..:D

People, you're missing the point from the Somaliland perspective. The argument used against the 'politically ambitious' who feel they might get a better chance down under (in Somalia) is that outside of Somaliland, there's no real opportunity for you. You'll always be a politically disposable tool, whose only use is cheap window dressing to show Somaliweyn inclusiveness. The performance of actors from Hargeisa, Borama, or Las Anod in the recent 'trusteeship' election a few days ago puts paid to this argument.

No my friend cabdi cawar was running for President and he was defeated by his President in the first round cabdi cawar was send home real fast.If Sheikh sharif and cabdi cawar were in the final round Sh sharif would've been the President but the Parliamenterians wanted to see a new face and they brought Sharifs cousin which is not to bad since sharif was the interim leader 4 years and before that the ICU leader. While Cabdi cawar lost the elections thus Puntland lost its candidate thats the hard truth Dukey.

Saalax   

Mintid Farayar;869105 wrote:
People, you're missing the point from the Somaliland perspective. The argument used against the 'political ambitious' who feel they might get a better chance down under (in Somalia) is that outside of Somaliland, there's no real opportunity for you. You'll always be a politically disposable tool, whose only use is cheap window dressing to show Somaliweyn inclusiveness. The performance of actors from Hargeisa, Borama, or Las Anod in the recent 'trusteeship' election a few days ago puts paid to this argument.

Indeed.

Mintid Farayar;869105 wrote:
People, you're missing the point from the Somaliland perspective. The argument used against the 'political ambitious' who feel they might get a better chance down under (in Somalia) is that outside of Somaliland, there's no real opportunity for you. You'll always be a politically disposable tool, whose only use is cheap window dressing to show Somaliweyn inclusiveness. The performance of actors from Hargeisa, Borama, or Las Anod in the recent 'trusteeship' election a few days ago puts paid to this argument.

that says more about your inability than anything else. Surely, you could compete Puntlanders for top positions.

Professor Samatar double PHD holder one of the most educated Somalis out there gets the support of only 8 MPS

So much for change so much for Somalinimo so much for support me for my credentials when it comes to it ur nothing in Somalia.

Fajajac dhe geel dhalana indhahagu wa ku tusaan.

Che -Guevara;869112 wrote:
that says more about your inability than anything else. Surely, you could compete Puntlanders for top positions.

I just threw you a 'jewel' in dueling political story-lines competing in the Somali arena and it goes right above your head..... As usual. Typical Che.... You're much better at your usual cheer-leading from the sidelines

A_Khadar   

Only if your project’s leaders have any capacity to see beyond the clan project, then your points will have some legs to stand with. At least those from North that showed up with Somalis in Mogadishu have some sense beyond the mere "qabyaalad and caadifad"..

Che -Guevara;869112 wrote:
that says more about your inability than anything else. Surely, you could compete Puntlanders for top positions

Couldn't agree with you more!

Taleexi   

Dr. Hashi is a self-made and fine man but corruption and rigging votes are not in his vocabulary. He went there to serve his nation and people and got a zero vote from the MPs. A result he didn't complain rather accepted it.

Mintid Farayar;869118 wrote:
I just threw you a 'jewel' in dueling political story-lines competing in the Somali arena and it goes right above your head..... As usual. Typical Che.... You're much better at your usual cheer-leading from the sidelines

Qaldhaans can't get fair shake in Xamar? What else did you say?

I think those in Borome and LA (read Qabiil) don't share your sentiments.

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;869257 wrote:
Qaldhaans can't get fair shake in Xamar? What else did you say?

I think those in Borome and LA (read Qabiil) don't share your sentiments.

I dont share this sentiment either. But the Sultan of Awdal does. :D

Carafaat;869276 wrote:
I dont share this sentiment either. But the Sultan of Awdal does.
:D

i also want to hear the opinion of Sultan jamac samatar in the next coming days professor samatars first cousin:D