Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

UK Government Confirms Opening Office In Somaliland

^^^^so puntlanders have room to breath and leave the desert behind,that's why they r the only ones shedding crocodile tears round the clock.Are you recapturing Kismayo:D

^^ anotha puntlander...Bring your resolve,he was saying same thing when Ayusuf came to power 10yrs ago...how they gona conquer the whole horn & bring SL to its knees:D

Never change ..dhaqanbaa waano ka adag.

General Duke;868127 wrote:
Kindly explain?

Why don't you ask your new President for an explanation? I'm sure he can give you a very good one on where things stand and why one of the two entities decided to go their own way. Sheekada ka dhex bax, the two administrations will continue their dialogue and a fair, mutually acceptable agreement will be reached, Insha'Allah. And thus far, from the modalities established in the first leg of those talks, three's a crowd!

Mintid Farayar;868126 wrote:
Duke, we'll give you a few months to recover just like when A. Yusuf(A.U.) was booted out of Villa Somalia. With Abdiweli coming back state-side to join you, it will take a while for the shock to wear off.

Illaahey ha kuu sahlo!

Mintid-Faryare, if only you know how happy I am today and how much satisfaction and personal rewards I have gained over the last few years as Mogadishu's stability has become better. However you are an out of touch secessionist who takes the little differences between certain clans in Somalia as a permanent reality to the advantage of the secessionist up North..:D

buraaqo, adeer one appreciates Macno Yare's newly found faith in Somalia's capacity to resolve her internal issues. No one is boasting about forcing anyone , such threats are no longer credible and so are the secessionist's pledge to break Somalia apart based on past political grievances .

Mintid Farayar;868136 wrote:
Why don't you ask your new President for an explanation? I'm sure he can give you a very good one on where things stand and why one of the two entities decided to go their own way. Sheekada ka dhex bax, the two administrations will continue their dialogue and a fair, mutually acceptable agreement will be reached, Insha'Allah. And thus far, from the modalities established in the first leg of those talks,
three's a crowd!

Another laughable response, with nothing new but meaningless emotional diatribe, My new President is being attacked by your biggest Hargaysa news letter as a an "extremist" anti secessionist.. Why is that my friend? Your ludicrous utterances aside, what are the facts? We have a Federal Parliament, a Federal Constitution and a President who has sworn to uphold the territorial integrity of Somalia. We have Somaliland government forced to accept the Federal Somalia passport as the only way for them to go to the Hajj and enter the Arab countries. Again these are facts; all you seem to be bringing to the table is how I might be feeling about Abdiweli & Abdullahi Yusuf. Again an out of touch secessionist who does not understand the change that is taking place in Somalia. :D

xiinfaniin;868139 wrote:
buraaqo, adeer one appreciates Macno Yare's newly found faith in Somalia's capacity to resolve her internal issues. No one is boasting about forcing anyone , such threats are no longer credible and so are the secessionist's pledge to break Somalia apart based on past political grievances .

now "Macno yare".Never pirates amaze me,they always have a way to get out of reality..by insults & continous barrage of falsehood & stubborness.

Otha somalis are not gona ask you a thing...waa la idinka tashaday.

burahadeer;868143 wrote:

Other Somali's, who are they? The Puntland State is a founding member of the Federal Republic, its leaders played a key role in ending the term of Shari's and ushering in the change that we all are happy with today.. So instead of repeating ridiculous clan peppered statements, present some facts.

General Duke;868140 wrote:
Another laughable response, with nothing new but meaningless emotional diatribe, My new President is being attacked by your biggest Hargaysa news letter as a an "extremist" anti secessionist.. Why is that my friend? Your ludicrous utterances aside, what are the facts? We have a Federal Parliament, a Federal Constitution and a President who has sworn to uphold the territorial integrity of Somalia. We have Somaliland government forced to accept the Federal Somalia passport as the only way for them to go to the Hajj and enter the Arab countries. Again these are facts; all you seem to be bringing to the table is how I might be feeling about Abdiweli & Abdullahi Yusuf. Again an out of touch secessionist who does not understand the change that is taking place in Somalia.
:D

:)@emotional... Classic!

Dhegihiisa iyo afkiisu isma maqlaan...

Anyway, rant away to your full pleasure.

burahadeer;868143 wrote:
now "Macno yare".Never pirates amaze me,they always have a way to get out of reality..by insults & continous barrage of falsehead & stubborness.

:D :D.

You are snapping for no reason, bura. Those you call 'pirates' are proud Somalis who have Somalia's interest at heart. If only your political community outgrow secessionism and petty regional partisanship you would find us calling you quite endearing names :D such as the poets of greater Somalia, the Land of Hadraawi and Tima Cade ...

burahadeer;868143 wrote:
now "Macno yare".Never pirates amaze me,they always have a way to get out of reality..by insults & continous barrage of falsehead & stubborness.

Burahadeer,

The question is: kildhiga maxaa karka ka keeney??

You're observing frustration at its finest.... Let them blow the steam off! It's healthy, to say the least.

All the best to Somalia and may its people find the peace they so richly deserve!

Mintid Farayar;868146 wrote:
:)
@emotional... Classic!

Dhegihiisa iyo afkiisu isma maqlaan...

Anyway, rant away to your full pleasure.

Again all you are doing is showing why you are a mere jester in this site.. :D

Mintid Farayar;868154 wrote:
Burahadeer,

The question is:
kildhiga maxaa karka ka keeney??

You're observing frustration at its finest.... Let them blow the steam off! It's healthy, to say the least.

All the best to Somalia and may its people find the peace they so richly deserve!

:D peace to all...rest .