Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Mo Farah and Team GB honored in London's biggest parade...

Apophis;867620 wrote:
WTF? When did this happen in London, and how come I never heard about it?

You Iive in London now? There are more pictures on the daily mail site.

Apophis;867620 wrote:
WTF? When did this happen in London, and how come I never heard about it?

Looooool you live in London and you don't even know man you were having a heavy winter sleep.

Apophis;867629 wrote:
I think it's time I start watching/listening to the news daily instead of monthly; goto focus.

Caveman howcome only once in a month? I bet you know everything about the Somali news and the elections. You suprise me with the day :P

Apophis;867637 wrote:
^^I got fed up with the daily dose of death and destruction and the unceasing "every 15 minute" updates pushed me over. So I decided to stop watching; now I'm blissfully ignorant about the world's news except Somalia, which is personally relevant.

Ps: surprise how?

I understand where you are coming from too much stabbings and killings in London the news must be depressing. Whatever makes you happy and at peace. You guys drive at the wrong side of the road, left is right and right is left.

Apophis;867644 wrote:
Are you trying to insult the greatest city in the world? There's no daily stabbings and killings here; I meant the news about suicide bombings in Iraq or Afghanistan or the freak earth quacks in Asia which take out whole cities; death and destruction every 15 minutes; no thanks!

And no, we don't drive on the wrong side of the road, the rest of the world does; our motto is "left is right"
:D

I didn't insult it you got it wrong. You guys are the only ones in the world who drive in the opposite direction come on you know that. Don't fight it.

Apophis;867656 wrote:
Have you ever driven on the left side? It feels much more natural than the right side. As I said "left is right" is actually right.

No I haven't and I don't think I will ever plan to do that. Maybe you should try out our side.