Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

NGONGE got it wrong

STOIC   

He is not the only one that got it wrong with their crystal perception of Somali politics...Just look around on all the predictions.For those of us with no horse on the race, we say it was indeed a good day for Somalia.

Yunis   

Hopefully the PM post will also be nail in the coffin for this head master of anything Somalia skeptic and Rank-and-file secessionist and his Stitch crap...

Che I am excited about all of this. This is a great day for Somalia. I knew that Salaad Ali Jeelle's folks would win it this time, and Sharif seemed the strongest of the candidates they fielded. Hassan Sheikh Mohamud was an upset.

I was in NGONGE's column for different reaoss than his. But the actual result is even better than what I have expected.

NGONGE   

ElPunto;867419 wrote:
^How did Hassan manage to come out of the 25+ candidates is the question and secure significant support in the 1st round?

Good old Ngonge. Hope your amazement re konfurian governance continues.

There are lots of questions to be answered there but it is still amazing that an "unknown" thwarted the stitch up. Yes, I too hope that my amazement continues but, I can't help it saaxib, one swallow does not a summer make, and all that. ;)

Lets see what the next few weeks bring. At least this change is big enough to justify some hope.

p.s.

Ciyaalka cusub ayu Yunis; shir markaad wada gashaan oo afhayen ila murma dooratan ayaan idin ka jawaabi (ma Somali parlimentkaaad ka liidataan?). :P