Sign in to follow this  
Nur

All in a day in a place not far away!

jakallahu khairan walaal for the very clarifying and informative details you had given me. I will surely change my whole manu.

jakallahu once agian.

Nur   

Philosopher king

A central principle in Islamic jurisprudence holds that apart from sexual and financial relationships, everything is halaal unless made haraam by a verse or a hadeeth sahih. ( For financial transactions and sexual relationships it is the opposite, everything is haraam unless it is made lawful by a verse or hadeeth sahiih.)

Based on the above, fruits fall in the halaal categories so they do not need a verse to make them halaal, however, meats, specially those killed as sacrifice for false gods needed regulation, and it came down that the Mushrik killed meats were haraam while the Jews and Christians killed meats were halaal.

Nur

Nur   

Viking Bro.

This is the best rendering I could come up with the Ghaib, enjoy.

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

This is Ramadan, Lets think about the good place known as Jannaatul Khuld, Everlasting Garden of Eden.

I am sure that we all have our yearning to visit good places on earth if we can afford, in my case I dream of visiting more Asian rain forests like Malaysia and Indonesia, once in Southeast Asia, I was taken breathless at the scenery fo a botanical garden on a high altitude forest, what a scene, Subxaanallah, it was awsome, the more I looked, the more i remembered what Paradise could be like. Anyway, share your thoughts about Paradise.

Nur

Muhammad   

Nur,

I was wondering, what do you think of a SOLers get-2-getter in Jannah(Insha'Allah!), and you would have the honor of hosting us on your table?

ofcourse, I'm sure fresh camel milk will be served! :D

as for the events of the day, I leave it to you and the imagination of those lucky SOLers who accept this blessed invitation!

fi'amanillah!

Jannah inoo balan ah!