Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Khaatumo ma waxaa qaaday daadkii Jawaari?

Aaliyyah   

LOL..one can never reason with Somalia. MMA just give it up, kan wuu iska hadlaa..His world revolves around Puntland.

Prof. Cali Khalif had the right to run for the speaker of the parliament position. And he has the right today to decide to run in the presidential election. End of story. Shekada ma soconaso aad maanto dhan ku hadlasid...hada puntland iyo abdiwali ma asxaan bay cidkale u falayaan markay danahooda racayaan oo isku sharaxayaan madaxweyne..Sxb, everyone is after their own interest. Marka grow up.

Somalia   

Logical reasoning and a history lesson is needed for both of you, Aaliyyah, are you denying Khaliif Galayr tried to undermine Puntland back in 2000? :D

It's like speaking to a wall with this one.

How old were you back in 2000? You said you are 19 years old now. Now minus twelve years, hmm...

The only logic you are not getting is this: Galeyr waa shaqsi xor ah, reerkuu doono haka dhashee. He thought he had a chance in guddoomiyaha baarlamaanka and he run for the seat. 'Undermining, destroying' and whatnot is all in your head. He doesn't represent anyone but himself. Get this marka.

Somalia   

Ok, so you want to change the subject when you are put on spot, there's nothing wrong with that, it's expected from the likes of you. :D

Ali Khaliif Galayr had every right to run for Speaker's post, but he paid the price and lost allies. Puntland has its own interests just like your movement, I am not denying any of that, just don't tell me Khaliif Galayr took Speaker's post because he found it better than the presidency. :D

Somalia   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;864167 wrote:
How old were you back in 2000? You said you are 19 years old now. Now minus twelve years, hmm...

The only logic you are not getting is this: Galeyr waa shaqsi xor ah, reerkuu doono haka dhashee. He thought he had a chance in guddoomiyaha baarlamaanka and he run for the seat. 'Undermining, destroying' and whatnot is all in your head. He doesn't represent anyone but himself. Get this marka.

It's in my head that he used counterfeit currency against Puntland, it's in this video for God's sake! :D My God, what is it with these people. He admits it here!

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;864147 wrote:
Galeyr in uu isku sharxo madaxweynimada fiican. It isn't too late yet. Let him keep pissing some certain folks.

MMA is for once being consistent, his love for corrupt officials & hate for a certain sub clan. He supported Sharif Saakiin against Prof Jawaari. Also his hate fir certain folks may go back to the old days... However Galayr loss is an indication of how things will play out. Those who are not in the game can dream all they want...

Sakiin & Galayr did a real damage to Sharif Ahmed...

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;864174 wrote:

There is the thread where we discussed this and you posted that very video loool. I am not changing the subject merely refreshing your mind.

Move on Mr.

Hey lady, I was refreshing MMA's mind! Though to be honest, I figure he knew it, but seeing as he's a perpetual hater, it doesn't really matter. Anyway, you and I have got to just stop having these run-ins riiight? :eek: looooooooooooooool, see you in our next thread. :D

Abwaan   

MoonLight1;864062 wrote:
war heedhe meeye saaxiibadeen reer khaatumo? saantoodii iyo shanqartoodii way yaraatay siduu adeer Cali dariishadda uga baxay;)

waxaan filayaa in Cabdiwali guushiisu aamusin doonto inta hartay.
;)

MoonLight1 gardarrada jooji adigaba mar dhow baa daadku ku qaadayaa insha Allaah.:D Seriously doorashada ayaa lagu jiraa oo Soomaaliya meelaha kale oo dhan waxa ka socda Xamar ma ahane waa iska gaabiyeen. Xitaa Dr. Cismaan baa ayaantaan shaqadisii gabay cid kale iska daaye, if you know what I mean.:D

Abwaan   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;864167 wrote:
How old were you back in 2000? You said you are 19 years old now.

And he said he was born in Gaalkacyo.:D

Abwaan;864197 wrote:
MoonLight1 gardarrada jooji adigaba mar dhow baa daadku ku qaadayaa insha Allaah.
:D
Seriously doorashada ayaa lagu jiraa oo Soomaaliya meelaha kale oo dhan waxa ka socda Xamar ma ahane waa iska gaabiyeen. Xitaa Dr. Cismaan baa ayaantaan shaqadisii gabay cid kale iska daaye, if you know what I mean.
:D

lol

Abwaan i was just reminding some people like Oba & Shinbir to start booking a long holiday after the vote, just like Liiban & co did.

I don't know why Aaliyah wali la soo indhacadahay, she is a tough girl and still behind the prof 100%.

holidays.jpg

A_Khadar   

Yaa Pirates, Khatumo and Galeydh, as one of your boy admitted in here, showed up unexpected vicotory with its little resource and short time existance though it lost.. Now, it still causes nightmares to pirates in Hamar and Garowe.. So don't worry, we still around but make sure you don't don't disappear for good when Gaas losses..