Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Mooge knows Politics. I told you to listen to me

Abwaan   

Mooge;861739 wrote:
I kept telling you Galeyr didn't have the votes needed but some thought i was wrong.

i don't just say things. i knew exactly what was going on. fadhikudirir is right again. i was in contact with guys on the ground and it very clear in nairobi galeyr didn't have the votes.

Jawaari is a very good guy. he is patriotic, educated, experienced and not corrupt.

next election please ....

Mooge isagana kafee ma isla cabteen?:D. Warka na wada sii.:D

Abwaan   

Mooge;861782 wrote:
where is abwaan?

remember when i said "sakiin is alarmed and is having meeting after meeting tonight" comment yesterday where no single website reported that of information. that information was straight from sakiin's office and our nairobi fadhikudirir got hold of that piece of information.

I am glad that Sakiin is out, but would be even happier if I knew for sure that he will not blackmail Jawaari, get the parliament oust him with vote of no convidence and grab his seat.:D Sakiin waa sun, nin la dhayalsan karo ma ahan. Let us see where his support goes for the presidential election.

Mooge   

Abwaan;861928 wrote:
Mooge isagana kafee ma isla cabteen?
:D
. Warka na wada sii.
:D

Things are really really boiling now. There is a big scramble underway as we speak this night and there will no sleep in mogadishu. loool.

i will give you more info soon.

Abwaan   

Mooge, nimankii Abdiweli iyo Shariif Axmed dhiigga ayey ku kariyeen ee xaggee bay aadayaan. The guy still has money, he can get Dig & Mir United and use their votes to help somebody else win the presidential seat.:D