Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

Joe Biden: They are going to put y'all in chains.

Mario B   

Funniest thing I have heard this campaign. :)

The VP. after saying the Republic ticket [Romney + Ryan] wanted to " unchain wall street" he added: "They are going to put y'all in chains.". to a mainly Afro-American audience.

Mario B   

Naxar Nugaaleed;861119 wrote:
Ain't that the truth Though

I don't doubt if the neo-cons, the extreme right and the tea partiers had their way, they would do that. I know its difficult to put people in chains in the 21 century, but by cutting welfare, medicare then you can sure have a lot of them end up in the streets.[ if they have managed to avoid jail by then]

P.s There was a shocking Youtube video on poverty in America by Al Jazeera [ she was reporting from Los Angeles] that I wanted to put here but, it's gone missing.:(

^ it's a tactic to get closer to the hill billies between the two coasts lol. Mitt actually come to Ohio the other day saying no body has to question his birth. Yacni am white and ur not lol. Funny thing is his grand father came from Mexico.

raula   

^^^yeah. Crazy times indeed that's how you know its elections time in America. Obama is too modest for going after such comments but I say Biden can do that on his behalf..he's a veteran & doesn't shy away from the typical "lipstick on a pig" jokes those cadaan/American right wingers say.