Ragga kaan ku rabin laguma raad joogo

Run u sheeg naftaade, naa ha i raadsan

Iga reeb hankaagee, naa ha i raadsan

Waad igu riyootuune ha i raadsan...!

Daadis 2012 iga dheh!

Siyaasi   

Beautiful but ugly song.

Beautiful music, voice and compose.

Ugly & hateful words. war gabdhaha sidaa looma bahdilo.

I wonder if Amin Amir will make a cartoon based on this song SL saying Ha i raadsan to the south.lol;)

The first Somali artist I see singing about not wanting someone because every Somali artist is singing about someone they like so I welcome this change. The song is alright.

Abwaan   

Blue...If I write the famale version of the song, are you going to sing that? I can take care of the laxan and music. Just cod lee ma haysaa?:D Wiilkan waa in gabdhuhu bareejeeyaan oo iska dhiciyaan.:D

Abwaan;860304 wrote:
Blue...If I write the famale version of the song, are you going to sing that? I can take care of the laxan and music. Just cod lee ma haysaa?
:D
Wiilkan waa in gabdhuhu bareejeeyaan oo iska dhiciyaan.
:D

Of course everybody can become a singer nowadays even if you don't have the voice for it they will beautify your voice with the computer. I have to warn you I can't sing so you will have to beautify my voice it's 2012. Bring the lyrics you got yourself a deal :D

Ibtisam   

This song is fab!!!! . Only the second Somali song that does not sing about some crazy love breaking their ribs and bones, slicing their liver and the heart stop beating!!!

The first song is

Kaltuun Bacaado and naftu kuma rabtee iska raali nooqo.

For this reason, I forgive his pointless swaying and strange face expressions, must be short man syndrome or something. :D

I do hope Somali music changes, I can't wait for the day someone makes some random song about normal life things, and not go cilimi boodari on us.

Cant see him getting any girls after this song! hahah

Abwaan   

Ok here is qaybtii hooriska bal intaan shanlada gacanta ku qabso oo ku sii tababaro inaad keeni kartid:D

Roobloow sidaan layskuma ogeyn, Roorka jooji

Riyadaydu waa weyn tahee, roorka jooji

Raas baan lahaa wada dhistee, roorka jooji

Rayn-Rayn ku wada joogaan lahaa, roorka jooji

Ibtisam   

Abwaan, come what classy self respecting women or girl is going to go after some dude who said all that he is saying. Even if she was dying, she will not say waxaad so qortey.

She will say isla hanweyna, awalba waan kugu ciyarey :P

War try again

Abwaan;860312 wrote:
Ok here is qaybtii hooriska bal intaan shanlada gacanta ku qabso oo ku sii tababaro inaad keeni kartid:D

Roobloow sidaan layskuma ogeyn, Roorka jooji

Riyadaydu waa weyn tahee, roorka jooji

Raas baan lahaa wada dhistee, roorka jooji

Rayn-Rayn ku wada joogaan lahaa, roorka jooji

This was not the deal you gave some lyrics about rain loooool.

Ibtisam - That is exactly what I thought too I agree. If I hear one more love song that's it i'm gonna go crazy lol :P

Ibtisam   

Roobloow sidaan layskuma ogeyn, Roorka jooji (oh my dear Rooble, that was not our plan, stop running away)

Riyadaydu waa weyn tahee, roorka jooji (My dreams are big, stop running away)

Raas baan lahaa wada dhistee, roorka jooji (I wanted us to be a family, stop running away)

Rayn-Rayn ku wada joogaan lahaa, roorka jooji (prosperity and ever lasting bliss together, stop running away)

No blue- he wants you to beg for a farah! shiid my skin hurts at the thought!! yiiiks.