Sign in to follow this  
Complicated

Yet again another MURDER within the Somali commuity

The worst part is in dilku ka dhacay meel Soomalidu ka buuxdo lana yaqaano who did it, yet cid sheegaysa ma laha oo waa laga wada baqayaa in Policeka lala hadlo

-----

Streatham murder victim named after stabbing

6:15pm Wednesday 22nd August 2012 in Streatham By Alice Foster, Reporter

A Somali man who was stabbed to death in Streatham last night has been named locally as Hanad Osman.

Mr Osman was attacked at the rear of Waaberi Business Centre in Gleneldon Mews at about 7.15pm.

A witness said before the murder he saw the victim chewing a stimulant called khat with a group of about 10 men.

Despite efforts of the ambulance service, Mr Osman was pronounced dead behind the property, the front of which is in Streatham High Road, at 8.20pm.

Police said Mr Osman was 24 years old, but at the crime scene today his sister said her dead brother was 20 and left behind a daughter.

Anybody with information should call police on 020 8721 4054 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Email the reporter at alice.foster@london.newsquest.co.uk or call 020 8722 6337.

He's 20 year old with a daughter and he died while chewing khat what a shame. Who knew that this would be his last ramadan :eek:

So indeed it's true that we all die according to what our lifestyle was. May Allah have mercy on his soul and help his family in this hard times.

Conqueror;859634 wrote:
Whoever he was chewing with, killed him.

Well did you call the number and tell 'em that? I believe there is even a lil LACAG reward for you, if what you are saying is correct. :)

Chewing with 10 men? High testosterone? Probably different tribal affiliations? Grudges? Yeah, you don't need Sherlock Holmes to solve this one.

Chimera   

Somalis should stop feeding their children nuclear bombs for breakfast and having them wear jeans and skirts impaled with nails. It will only result in a communital projection of negativity that could implode the world into oblivion. It's the fathers, all three million of them should have been inside that alley doing nothing, then maybe the killer would have done nothing as well, it's not his fault its the fathers. No its the mothers, all three million of them, why must they always wear cuunsi, don't they know therein lies the formula that will be the undoing of the Somali community? Why can't we be like the 6.9 billion other people on Earth and live life without a single murder each day, without a single problem? Why are all the murders on this planet only happening amongst Somalis? The end is clearly near, run people, run.

AUN Hanad Osman.

Aaliyyah   

^ Your sarcasm is well noted lol but seriously speaking the community and the parents do play an important role. These young men didn't just woke up one day and chose to chew Khat and running on the streets. It has a lot to do with their upbringing. As they say "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree".

Aaliyyah   

I dont know about the UK but in here from what I hear no one puts any effort in finding who killed any of the somali young men (and noting many of them were in gangs) the system doesn't seem to think they are a priority and who knows there might have been few innocent men here and there. But, in general the somali men in particular seem to have made for themselves a bad reputation.

Aaliyyah;859708 wrote:
I dont know about the UK but in here from what I hear no one puts any effort in finding who killed any of the somali young men (and noting many of them were in gangs) the system doesn't seem to think they are a priority and who knows there might have been few innocent men here and there. But, in general the somali men in particular seem to have made for themselves a bad reputation.

Yes, there have been a few innocents here and there, like the cab driver in Edmonton, the robbery/beating death of young man in Fort Mcmurray and the downtown shooting of the 41 year old in Edmonton. In the case of Edmonton. The majority of the cases were likely Somali on Somali (you hear things). Many people know who killed who, some are too scared to come forward, while many others don't care. Of the few victims that I personally knew, I honestly wasn't surprised when I was told of their deaths.

The manner in which many were found dead should tell you these homicides weren't random acts of violence. I haven't heard of too many innocent people being shot in the middle of an empty school park at the dead of night.

Did they ever thought about offering, i dunno, maybe a reward for anyone with any kinda info related to the case? Bet if they did that, they'd see alot of people willing to help them. Start offering rewards, u cheap cops. :)