Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Congratulating Caydiid

Somalia   

There's not much to say. SNM & USC meeting, they loved each other, they wanted horumar for their clans, one succeeded, one failed. AUN to all the dead soldiers and that's that.

books.gif

This is the the second delegation the snm send to xamar there was one before that.

Any way I wonder how many videos keyd media has in their archives.

As for general caydiid He was the most missunderstood somali politican and as moonlight said very controversial person I have to say.

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;856682 wrote:
I do not get that people still admire this guy.

Everyone admires Someone or I should say for maryooleey adeerkiis, that is why some admire, Ali Mahdi and Sharif, some AY, some Mohamed Siyaad, Gallayr, Barre Hiiraale, Muuse suudi, Sharif Hassan and many more...then why don't you get it when you are one of those? Isn't that a hypocracy?:D

Abwaan;856704 wrote:
Everyone admires Someone or I should say for maryooleey adeerkiis, that is why some admire, Ali Mahdi and Sharif, some AY, some Mohamed Siyaad, Gallayr, Barre Hiiraale, Muuse suudi, Sharif Hassan and many more...then why don't you get it when you are one of those? Isn't that a hypocracy?
:D

Abwaan my dear uncle, Aideed is a league of his own i dont think its fair to compare him with those men above, since its the last days of ramadaan i wont say more than this.

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;856709 wrote:
you saying you admire Aidid ninyahow
:D

:DChe, maalaycniga Soomaalida ayaan necebahay, intay kuwa Soomaali ugu liita kuu xayeesiiyaan bay kuwana xagxaganayaan. Ama raggaan hal khaanad hallagu xiro amase bahasha naga daaya.

Abwaan   

Ducaysane;856707 wrote:
abwaan,

why include Siyad Barre in that list.

:DDuceysane.....deos he belong to another list? He is the father of all....:D. I was just saying that some people admire him too.:D

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;856708 wrote:
Abwaan my dear uncle, Aideed is a league of his own i dont think its fair to compare him with those men above, since its the last days of ramadaan i wont say more than this.

Cajiib wallahi, he is very gun ho on comparing his uncle to the rest, I mean his uncle was about destruction, not fixing. Yaa naga fujiya :D