Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Watch Gedo Elders threw their support behind Abdiweli

Of course Abdiwali can have supporters in Gedo ......that shows u Reeruhu wuu kalaa haraa oo waxay ku kaladuwanaan karaan afkaarta etc.

Laakiin waxaa marna dhacayn in Farmaajo laga taageero Puntland lol

Mooge   

macallinka, you are correct. famaajo is perona non-grata in puntland not because of clan - he is the same clan as them- but because of what he did and his policies.

You do remember all the demonstrations against him in Puntland because of his reckless policies. i don't know why he has issues with Puntland but i heard he now reformed and is willing to work with puntland instead of attack it. his policies is why he doesn't have support in puntland. equally that is why farmaajo enjoys so much support from anti-puntland groups.

the first thing abdiweli did when he came to office was to unite the country and bring puntland on board. during farmaajo Puntland was literally not part of somalia as faroole banned all travel and TFG official from visiting the state.

nin kale keensada ninyow oo reeraha. wa surtagal ninkan farmaajo shariif ba ka caqli badiyey o ku yiri puntland laad ku dhufo waqtigaas lakiin shekada hadda wa laga baxay.

Somalia   

Macallinka;856589 wrote:
Of course Abdiwali can have supporters in Gedo ......that shows u Reeruhu wuu kalaa haraa oo waxay ku kaladuwanaan karaan afkaarta etc.

Laakiin waxaa marna dhacayn in Farmaajo laga taageero Puntland lol

Cause Farmaajo intervened in Puntland's progress while living in an AMISOM base. We will never support him.

Boyz as soon as he was nominated Puntlanders were against him simply he got the job, even Faroole went far and said , they will cessed if anyone other than a person from Puntland get the PM position.

Somalia   

Not true, everyone welcomed Farmaajo, it was his own fault that he tried to play politics with Puntland, what Puntland ever did to him is a question till this day.

Dr. Abdirahman Mohamed Farole, Puntland’s elected president, told the BBC Somali Service during a Saturday interview from his office in the Puntland capital of Garowe that the new Prime Minister has every right to hold the office.

“I do not know him personally, but I have heard that he is an educated man,” President Farole said, referring to Mr. Farmajo, the new PM appointed by the President of the Transitional Federal Government (TFG) of Somalia, Sheikh Sharif Ahmed.

Gedo Online

http://gedoonline.com/?p=9482

Somalia   

“I call on the new Prime Minister to complete the new constitution, which stipulates power-sharing between federal and state governments in policy, natural resources, revenue, and all other areas aimed at rebuilding the Somali nation-state,” Farole said.

President Farole suggested that the dispute between President Sharif and former PM Sharmake was rooted in the Draft Federal Constititution, which has been prepared with U.N. support and input from legal experts.

Farole cautioned the incoming Prime Minister: “I want to tell you that you have been away from this country for too long. What you can leave behind is a legacy. Your office should not be used by special interest groups or those explicitly opposed to Puntland.”

Puntland, located at the northeastern tip of Somalia, declared autonomy in 1998 and has enjoyed relative stabilty and orderly elections.

Somalia   

Indeed, that is enough reason to show why we do not support him. But we may in the future if we look at his campaign promises and reasoning to various issues. But some of us will say "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"!

this is an encouraging sign that people are moving away from clannish mentalities and are lending their vote on merit, I wish there was the same in all over Somalia e.g. Qardho supporting Farmajo, Lasqorey supporting Yusuf Garad, Lascanod supporting C/Raxman C/shakur, Cabud waq supporting shariif sakiin, etc.

Kudos to the people of Luuq, they have opened a new era.

Mooge;856600 wrote:
lool. Macallinka is busted. loool.

walahi wa cajib. qabil ba dardaray somalidii.

lool I am not busted sxb. Waxaan ka hadlayaa markii layiri Shariifka wuxuu doorandoonaa someone from Gedo waxaa jirtay inuu Faroole yiri waan goosanaynaa hadii qof aan anka ahayn la doorto? ...Bal aan soo baaro wax yar ii sug ;)