Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Black Woman who Hates Her own Black Race

Chimera;853652 wrote:

It always baffles me that individuals with such an impressive heritage would forsake it all just to be a hybrid people, instead of the - original - ancient ethnic group we actually are.

when 2 civilizations meet it always is the black that gives in.Egyptian civilization went down the drain thru intermarriage & by just trusting their white counterparts.It's the white skin people love so much..me think!

Khayr   

I can in many ways relate to what this young lady in the video is saying.

She feels that her skin colour has become a disability for her and that she is often devalued and pegged into

a socio-racial class because of her race. The afro-american or any person of color will always feel displaced in this society. We have been displaced and have sough pyschological refuge in the standards set by the dominate white class. After all, they dictated:

when we could become "free",

when we could "move from the back of the bus to the front",

when we could "vote" and what neighbourhoods and jobs fit us the best (ghettos and manual labor jobs because black people are naturally built like donkeys - tough).

Just because Montell or Robin has become a little richer does not invalidate the argument. Exceptions prove the rule because they are after all exceptions.

Signed,

A Lifer refugee that seeks refuge in God