Sign in to follow this  
Aadan Jugle

Question for SOL how do you guys upload images??

I have read and re-read the instructions and its really a maze of confusion, it says i need to make an album, and then when i upload 1 image to the album from my PC it says iam beyond my limit???

whats goen?? couldn't guys make it more simpler, or is this old news and now there is new ways to upload images??

This is asked so many times, i think it's about time they made a STICKY thread about how to post videos/pics. It would cut down on all the threads that's asking how.

Nin-Yaaban;839382 wrote:
This is asked so many times, i think it's about time they made a STICKY thread about how to post videos/pics. It would cut down on all the threads that's asking how.

^

Its already here at the very bottom of each page " Posting Permissions " but people don't read instructions.

Few people will search the forum and threads addressing these subject, it should have been in the Help sections of the forum, the forum tells you to make an album, do this and that, why not the modes just changes these instructions???? like Moonlight posted its all 1 sentence, couldn't they do it??

Moon,

The images became tiny, but thanx for the help,

Aadan Jugle;839413 wrote:

Moon,

The images became tiny, but thanx for the help,

You've chosen a small size option like avatar, what you do is click the "re-size" drop down under the "email" and choose a bigger resolution, 800x600 is the best size. after you upload don't take the tiny icon's URL, but double click it and when it becomes full photo copy the URL address.