Sign in to follow this  
VivaSomaliaa

Puntland gets her way once again: #Istanbul update

Abwaan   

Carafaat;836468 wrote:
Duke, the rift is quite clear. Fiqiyare tried to do your job as Puntland Sping Master. He made Faroole look even more embarrasing with a 12 page long thread how Puntland denounced the Instanbul Conference and then again supported it, without even explaining why Faroole opposed and why he changed his mind again.
:D

Sxb, soo noqo. Reerka needs a mouth piece and Fiqiyare is embarrasing Faroole even more.

lol...Carafaat waa imtixaan.. Xoogaa yar buu caro ku maqnaa ee meel ma jirin ee ka leexo.:D

Carafaat   

Abwaan;836476 wrote:
lol...Carafaat waa imtixaan.. Xoogaa yar buu caro ku maqnaa ee meel ma jirin ee ka leexo.
:D

Duke caradiisu ma foga. But good that he is back again on the Puntland boat with faroole as his captain. :D

faarah22   

Puntland is vindicated once again. there are the only responsible entity in somalia right now i feel. all others are suspect somehow.

Mario B   

faarah22;836543 wrote:
Puntland is vindicated once again. there are the only responsible entity in somalia right now i feel. all others are suspect somehow.

Lol, vindicated from what? It's own tantrum?! :D

faarah22   

Mario why is a tantrum? i think is more than reasonable to object to unfair and dangerous arrangement for what supposed to be an international conference.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;836185 wrote:
You don't care about you're capital strange war ileen tan oo kale.

I just said I am not the person, I am saying in general that NO ONE CARES IN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

Where were the the past 2 decades?