Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Living good married life: A Proper Geeljire’s Guide

raula   

^^indeed chopped bits :D hence my support for the toolbox (including as i have said previously a 'nutcracker') <--not the film nor classic song..but the tool.

Malika   

Lol - so when I see Somali men fussing over their children on a Saturday shopping trip is just all an act huh?..lol

Juxa   

Don't chop it just render it useless just like the useless man uu yahay. Of course if you are wondering how I can suggest kasha heylka ( it will be momental madness instead of premidated crime which chopping might entail)

Jilibka is another source, natural reflex and effective

Malika   

Lol@chopping iyo redeeming useless iyo jilibka is all too much work - maxaa baa laa isku dalineyaa ninkasii oo kale..its bye bye! hit the road jack...and hello handsome to the next...he he

Blessed   

LOL.. Raula, nutcracker is cleaner sow maaha? Fariid, weligaa adiga. . Maxay tidhi laweyaradii? Jilibka? Really?? Malika naga daa dee, she'd be doing the poor man a some good, yacni if you can't play with it nicely, you should not have it weeye.. she obviously deserves to go off with a hunk laakin, waan kugu raacsanahay taa. :D :D

raula   

war hedhahaya..hablaha yar yar jadh haka tuurina dee..waa inkusidee..intaad waano iyo heelo uu tumi laheeden baad balo ugu shekeyseen hada..now hopefully they don't suppose that we infer all men are dayuus & useless..

Holy moly what a selfish cheating man. That's a recipe for a disastrous marriage.

This reminds me of that basketball wife Jackie Christie who has her husband Doug Christie on a leash 24/7 monitoring his steps. The same thing should be done with the man from the story lool.

Some man really deserve this. Seeing this cracks me up :D

jackie-christie-doug-christie.jpg

Blessed   

^that looks staged. Best thing to do is not to marry a man with a wondering eye or who is too comfortable with women, and believe you can tell straight away, too many women try to convince themselves otherwise.

Juxa   

^^^ no no, ma anigaa ku dhaca!

Seriously tho dayuusyadu sidaa uma badna ee Wuxu waa iska sheeko baraleey

Abtigiis   

Very few men, very few, do not have wandering eyes or do no flirt. Just this week an acquiantance of mine married a girl on a qudbo-sir whatever that means. When he told me what it is, the intention, i knew it is just about getting an islamic cover for an animalistic behaviour. It is islamic prostitution.

If i have to compare two evils, i think sleeping around with woman without nikaax is by far better than marrying them when you are not fully committed. As a humanitarian worker, we are lectured to not raise expectations and to 'Do no harm' when delivering assistance. I think both principles are violated in islamic prostitution, whether in secedtly arranged nikaax or open polygamy to some extent.

Only the young like Che and the unsuspecting newly-wed girls think there are some men with no wandering eyes!