Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland to snub Turkey conference on Somalia

Aaliyyah   

I guess now contrary to this article Somaliland is in fact going. At least NG learnt something from the london conference, but most of you didn't see that coming .

Xiinfaniin sounds almost too sure that puntland is going to attend the conference. He definitely did not predict that his adeer might be impulsive enough to state that he won't be attending. I wonder what he will say now that puntland decided to snub the turkey conference. Will he as usual change the course of his debate and now support his adeer..

Xaaji Xanjuf, when somaliland decided to attend the conference this is what you wrote

Good the turks are our friends since the Walahsma Dynasty in the 15 century.

Somaliland qeybta waxa ka qeyb galaysa dhaqalaha iyo wadooyinka iyo biyaha.

and in this thread you seemed to be happy that somaliland snubbed the Turkey conference. So what made you change your mind?? Did it suddenly occur to you that you were friends with the Turks since the 15 century lool..

Saalax   

;834818 wrote:

Xukuumada Somaliland waxay go`aansatay inay ka qayb gasho Wajiga Hore ee Shirka Istanbul oo Ku beegan 31 May 2012 Martiqaadka rasmiga ah waxa si cad ugu qeexan Dawlada Turkey ula dhaqmi Doonta Somaliland si Ka gedisan sida loola dhaqmaayo Gobolada Somalia.

Dawlada Turkey Waxa kale oo martiqaad keeda ku cadaysay in la raaci doono Hab maamuuskii Shirkii London ku qabsoomay 23 Feb 2012.

Shirka Istanbul ka Qabsoomi doona 31 May 2012 Waxa lagu Gorfayn doonaa isla markaasina go`aamo laga gaadhi doonaa Arrimaha la xidhiidha Horumarinta, Dhaqaalaha oo u kala baxa Afar Qaybood oo kala ah U adkaysiga Tamarta , Biyaha Iyo Waliba Wadooyinka

http://togaherer.com/xukuumada-somaliland-oo-si-rasmi-ah-ugu-dhawaaqday-in-ay-ka-qayb-galayso-shirka-istanbul-turkey-una-diraysa-wafti-heer-wasiir-ah/

Aaaliyaah Somaliland will be attending the first part of the conference the Somaliland goverment and the Turkish government agreed on that. Somaliland will only attend the first part of the conference which only is about the development and how turkey can assist Somaliland , we welcome that.

Aaliyyah   

^ LOL..so what you are telling me is Somaliland who stated that they will not attend the Somali conference in Turkey suddenly change their mind simply for "monetary" gain . Marka silaanyo meshii lacag logu sheego uun ayuu aadaya weeye arintu. Waan gartay.

Aaaliyaah Somaliland is a defacto state according to the international community the Turks said we are willing to help Somaliland assist it on all fields healthcare roads education Turkish airlines will also go to Somaliland, So they both agreed to attend the first part of the conference a ministerial delegation will attend.

LANDER   

AfricaOwn;828285 wrote:
Wow..a big shocker. NG decides to go against the grain YET again.

lol...apparently being a waffling Somalilander gets you cool points on this forum.

Abdul   

Aaliyyah;834876 wrote:
^ LOL..so what you are telling me is
Somaliland who stated that they will not attend the Somali conference
in Turkey suddenly change their mind simply for
"monetary" gain
. Marka silaanyo meshii lacag logu sheego uun ayuu aadaya weeye arintu. Waan gartay.

Loooooool

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;828093 wrote:
Somaliland as NGONGE suggests is trying to play the game and show its relevancy but it is I am afraid too late for the world is united in addressing the Somali tragedy.

It is more likely than not that they will attend the Istanbul Conference. It is more likely than not that they will sit with TFG along with the two Puntland committee members. In 2012, it is delusional and a bit romantic to talk about separation and secession when the dynamics have significantly changed.

:D

No Puntland in Turkey it seems and no Puntland in committee. Hawo ayee noqotay bootadii.

Somaliland is part of Somalia and the only reason its attending this Somalia conference - I'm stating the obvious, right?

NGONGE   

LANDER;834914 wrote:
lol...apparently being a waffling Somalilander gets you cool points on this forum.

Bit late, aren't you? My "waffling" came true. ;)

Qandalawi;834953 wrote:
Somaliland is part of Somalia and the only reason its attending this Somalia conference - I'm stating the obvious, right?

Thats not the case here my friend