Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Chilling with AT

Abtigiis   

She was really pretty. She doesn't know her worth though, from the way she carried herself. JB introduced me, saying "this is Ina Caraale, my friend". She looked at JB sternly and said to me, still looking at him, "I am his bi.t.ch" (dhakh diisaan ahay). I did not budget for that and even my vulgar frame was ruffled. I have to say I found Alpha a bit slimmer than I thought and just a little bit more handsome than I imagined. But who can believe if I say he is soft-spoken and very likeable. What can I say about JB? A true gentleman, nothing like the online persona that can nag!

It was a hugely enjoyable night at the "summer time restaurant". I am one day old, a baby. Any life I lived before last night is wasted and should not be counted. For once I almost thought about turning into a wadaad to fill the three slots that would be available in matrimonial terms should I change course in my life philosophy!

Brace for live feeds titled: " 4 days with the son of the whistler", In case you ask, I am talking about JB. :D :D Tonight is dinner at Ambassador and I hope Ibtisam will come and finally will reconcile with her uncle!

Carafaat   

Alpha is handsome, JB is likeble, Abtigiis is friendly, bla, bla, bla.

Spare us these friendly diplomatic formalities. War tell us more on the topics discussed, the verbal outbursts, the gossips, the irritations, tell us more on JB's dhakhdiisa. how she looks like. And what does a dhakh exactly do? :D

nuune   

Dhakh is a female friend that says everything to her male friend, waxba ma kala qarsadaan, dhakhda is someone who would call her male friends on her wedding night to talk about few things or encounters, dhakh is the lady who aan kaa xishoonyn and trusted you to be her special dhakhle, but dhakhda normally would not fantasize her dhakhle or male friend, even if he tries to touch or seduce her she will think he is just dhakhle and that she is dhakhdiisa. between dhakhda and dhakhleha, everything else takes place apart from sex.

Carafaat   

Nuune, adeer, waan yaabanahay. is this dhakhda and dhakhle relation very common in Somali society. Is it accepted? or regarded as a taboo. I can imagine few would accept such sex-less relationships. I am a bit shocked myself. and curious about these dhakh relationships.

where does one find a dhakh girl?

nuune   

You will have to be a special person for a girl to accept you as her dhakhle, it is not easy, and I doubt you will find dakhdaas.

It is common is Somalia, and accepted by society, not taboo, just pure dhaqan, Islamically, it is Xaraam, you will even see them holding hands or shoulder to shoulder, but that is ONLY brotherly feeling, waa dhakh iyo dhakhdiisa un, nothing much, no sexual feelings between them.

nuune;827363 wrote:
Dhakh is a female friend that says everything to her male friend, waxba ma kala qarsadaan, dhakhda is someone who would call her male friends on her wedding night to talk about few things or encounters, dhakh is the lady who aan kaa xishoonyn and trusted you to be her special dhakhle, but dhakhda normally would not fantasize her dhakhle or male friend, even if he tries to touch or seduce her she will think he is just dhakhle and that she is dhakhdiisa. between dhakhda and dhakhleha, everything else takes place apart from sex.

loool, this sounds like Rumsfield's famous quote.

wyre   

Carafaat, there is an arabic saying which is like "لما اانساء تجتمع, الشيطان يستمع ويتعلم"

When women gather together, Even the Devil Listens and learns from them, Sxb dumarkiba adigaa ka daraye Hadal jeclidaa lolz :D:D

NGONGE   

Warya Jb, is it true that A&T looks like Mahatma Ghandi? :D

p.s.

Why did Alpha turn up to meet A&T at the drop of the first hat but I had to catch him unawares in the street when it was my turn? Something is not right here!

p.p.s

I'm told that Ibti had to urgently leave town on some important errand. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the arrival of A&T! :D

You think Ibti will be here at the same time with A&T ?? ,,,,, waad waalan tahay dee ,,, waar as soon as she heard his presense she had to take the first transport available to unknown locations ,,,, even her employer is looking for her now :D

and true, Alpha did not only jump to see him but he was even sleeping when he heard the news, and in less than 10 minutes he was at Summer Time all dressed up, put eyeglasses and looking like he just came from somewhere fresh. But he was not alone, for some reason, he came with some suspecious bodyguard ... :D

Blessed   

Good on Ibts, we don't want Abtigiis claiming that she flirted with him now, do we?

Caku iyo reer Hargaisa, the dh word, cay maaha?

nuune;827363 wrote:

:D:D:D

Si daacad ah baan u qoslay. Dhakhda waa qof agteeda aan waxba laga qaadi karin saa wixii la qaadi lahaaba afka ayaa la ga sheegay oo waa la dhakhleeyay.

jb made it uncomfortable for both myself and AT&T by insisting that he try on my new glasses, then mockingly said 'you could have got better frames', i can tell you AT&T was NOT amused. now JB, where do you get better frames? baal no sheeg sxb!

Jb, you know me to be mr suave and you know i take my appearance very seriously despite being in h-town, so don't make it into a serious thing sxb.

NG,

i already had a prior contact with AT&T about his travels to somaliland. we did too but you flopped by not making any effort to call me in your 10 day long stay here. i was rather disappointed in you but i guess it silly on my part to have any expectations on an online character.