Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

the other side of dayaana

AYOUB   

Silly old lady thought she could turn herself "black" and keep her "white" privileges. It's a "It's big misunderstanding" kuteh! No it's not, it's your welcome to the black world. Your tanned kids are now at risk of being shot by the neighbourhood watch vigilante.

Aaliyyah   

Blessed just said they dont look white white..awalba shawqi in uu iga walaya waa ogaa..

Nuune lol waxaas ma jiniyadaadi baa kugu shekeeyey huuno.

salaam

Juxa   

Shaanshi dialect is not that hard to understand altho when they are alone they do tend to speak fast, it's more like banaadiri dialect

Aaliyah a lot of atrocity have been committed against reer Xamar people as they refused to carry arms and defend themselves. They always preceded not to marry maxaa tiri or Somali madow, but now even more.

Lovely people, they truly understand derisnimada & walaaltinimada.

Blessed is right cadaantooda is very much carab like

Aaliyyah   

^ lol this is all a joke...and i dnt know what was committed against them, but all somalis have issue with other tribes to an extent. But, slowly things are changing at least qurbaha. I have been to many weddings and almost the bride and the groom are from a different tribes for the most part. My point being hadaan shaanshi rabo waan heli karaa :P

salaam

Showqi   
Blesed and MMA, Shaanshida markay Soomaalida kale la joogaan Af Soomaaligooda iyo kaftankoodu waa heer sare, dadkaasi waa dad aad iyo aad u furfuran. I sitll remember the day that I went my class mates home. It was late in the afternoon and our school team suppose to play a basketball game with School Waaberi so I told my friend that I will pick him up from his house to see the game. When I came to his house, his younger brother welcome me and took me right away to his brother's room and we spend about 15 minutes in their room. Me and my friend was about to leave the house when his mom came out and said something to him (in their dialect), and of course she was speaking so fast that I could not understand a word what she said. So In the bus I jokingly told my friend Idinku af qalaad baad ku hadashaan! and he told me to bring my own interpreter next time I came into their house ...:D

I sun bathe in the summer of course with protection, it gives me a nice tan and the right dosage of vitamin D. Otherwise I will get 10 different colours depending on which parts I expose.