Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

the other side of dayaana

Different nooc, same goals. Adduunka waala isku wareersanyahay.

Patricia_Krentcil_2.jpg

patricia-krentcil.jpg?w=300

N.J. Mother Of 5 Accused Of Putting 6-Year-Old Daughter In Tanning Bed

A New Jersey mother is facing criminal charges for child endangerment after police said she put her young daughter in a tanning bed.

But Patricia Krentcil told CBS 2′s Derricke Dennis on Tuesday night that the whole thing was a big misunderstanding. Krentcil, 44, loves to tan and she may even be addicted to it.

“I’ve been tanning my whole life, going to the beach, tanning salons and so forth,” she told Dennis.

While the mother of five from Nutley, arguably pushes her own skin to the limit, she’s adamant she would never tan her 6-year-old, fair-skinned daughter Anna.

“No not at all, not at all, not whatsoever,” Krentcil said.

But that’s exactly why Nutley Police arrested and charged Krentcil with child endangerment — for allegedly taking Anna to a tanning salon and into an actual tanning bed, causing a slight burn.

“There’s not room…I would never permit it…It didn’t happen,” Krentcil said.

Krentcil said when the school nurse asked her daughter how she got burned, she simply said, ‘I go tanning with mommy.’” However, the woman said her daughter’s burn was not from getting into a tanning bed, but from being outside and playing in the backyard.

“She’s 6 years old. Yes, she does go tanning with mommy, but not in the booth,” Krentcil said.

While little Anna might not be able to tell the story exactly as it happened, Krentcil is still in trouble with the law.

“The whole thing’s preposterous!” she said.

Krentcil said the incident has darkened her favorite hobby, but not enough to stop.

Xigasho

Aaliyyah   

I see MMA. why would she want to get tanned anyways..even if it is under the sun.

Jacphar wa aduun gadoomay lol..qofkasta wuxu haysan bu radiya..habartan sawirkeeda marka arkay waaba naxay..she looks scary. acuudubilaah.

Aaliyyah   

looool it is like 12:30 am not that late...

mashallah it is good you are spending some quality time with your fam. Good night walaal.

Blessed   

What's wrong with a Somali tanning? As long as they do it safely, the sun gives you a healthy glow.

Aaliyyah   

Nothing wrong with getting a bit of sun, but i believe he said she wanted to get tanned so im assuming qorax bay isku dhigtay for a long period of time. I am not sure that's healthy.

Showqi   

Aaliyyah waxaaney ogeyn in ay jiraan dad Soomaaliyeed oo aad iyo aad u cadcad oo aan carabta iyo cadaanka laga garan. Kuwaas koley woxooga yar oo qorax ah wey u baahan yihiin koley. Especially markii qurbaha la yimid oo aany qoraxdii Afrika oo kale meesha oolin..:D

Aaliyyah   

Showqi loool xita somalida ugu cadcad waxay u eegyihiin carab and i dnt think they need a tan. Unless that lady MMA was speaking about was mixed and given that usually half white somalis are usually white then it would make sense.

anyways, waxba igama galin tii diana isku dhamuujinasa iyo tii qorax isku dhigasa. I was just saying lol

Showqi   

Aaliyyah, I am not talking about Diana, I am just talking about qorax isu dhigid. Believe me I had one class mate back in xamar and that kid was really white like European man with straight hair, ofcourse he was 100% Somali. Ask Nuune, MMA, Juxa, KK, and Tuujiye they all will tell you that Shaanshi/Soomaali poeple are really white people. You Qurbajoog guys don't know that............:D