Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Raascaseer state president gets a hero's welcome Somalia's capital Mogadishu.

Mario B   

burahadeer;825937 wrote:
wasn't it part of puntland:confused:

Puntland lost Las, and unfortunately KS hasn't yet taken over all it's territories.:( But all that will be forgotten once "SL" becomes part of the union and it drops it's seccessionist agenda. :D

Lol@ President Siilanyo going to Mogadishu if Somalia and Somaliland agree to restore relations i am sure President Siilaanyo wont mind appointing Sir Carafaat to be Somalilands Ambassador to Somalia.The last time President Siilaanyo was in xamar was in the year 1982 that's 30 years ago the last time Xaaji Xunjuf was in Mogadishu was in 1989.

Xaaji Xunjuf;825942 wrote:
Lol@ President Siilanyo going to Mogadishu if Somalia and Somaliland agree to restore relations i am sure President Siilaanyo wont mind appointing Sir Carafaat to be Somalilands Ambassador to Somalia.The last time President Siilaanyo was in xamar was in the year 1982 that's 30 years ago the last time Xaaji Xunjuf was in Mogadishu was in 1989.

waryee xaaji illeen anigu waxaan u heystay Mujaahid hawdka ku jira inaad aheyd xiligan aad sheegayso 1989, oo marka adigu waxaad ka mid ahayd kooxdii Riyaale usoo qaqaban jirtay maxaabiista uu xiniinyaha korontada kaga qaban jiray, hadda baad waxaad isaga kaaya dhigaysaa nin soo halgamay.

Mario B;825941 wrote:
Puntland lost Las, and unfortunately KS hasn't yet taken over all it's territories.
:(
But all that will be forgotten once "SL" becomes part of the union and it drops it's seccessionist agenda.
:D

To bad for the Garowe clan enclave:D

XX....silanyo habeen madowbuu kaso baxay,soo lugeeyay,baalcad duleedkeedaa laga qaaday wado qardajeexa ilaa iyo howdka.Naaa ain't visiting,he don't wana relive that memory

Mukulaalow;825943 wrote:
waryee xaaji illeen anigu waxaan u heystay Mujaahid hawdka ku jira inaad aheyd xiligan aad sheegayso 1989, oo marka adigu waxaad ka mid ahayd kooxdii Riyaale usoo qaqaban jirtay maxaabiista uu xiniinyaha korontada kaga qaban jiray, hadda baad waxaad isaga kaaya dhigaysaa nin soo halgamay.

1989 Hawd cidi ma joogin SNM 1988 Caasimadeedi way ka so rartay aware waxay keentay magalaada Baligubadle Xarunta Mujahidinta aniga family ba iga joogay xamar xiligaas oo u baahna in la dhoofyo but i visited the Mujahidins in harar diredawe and in Aware during the 80s.

Mario B;825946 wrote:
XX and Burahadeer, enough of this nostalgia, when will you be droping your myopic secessionism?

What are you on about u should listen to president siilaanyo Somaliland statehood is sacred even if we have to seek recognition for another 100 years mario ninki jiray wuxu yidhi waxan u halgamaya wa waxay dhashaydu ku faanaan.

Xaaji Xunjuf;825947 wrote:
1989 Hawd cidi ma joogin SNM 1988 Caasimadeedi way ka so rartay aware waxay keentay magalaada Baligubadle Xarunta Mujahidinta aniga family ba iga joogay xamar xiligaas oo u baahna in la dhoofyo but i visited the Mujahidins in harar diredawe and in Aware during the 80s.

let me ask you then haddaad mujaahidiinta la joogtay xiligaas, imisa Faq4sh baad dishay?

Mario B   

Mukulaalow;825950 wrote:
let me ask you then haddaad mujaahidiinta la joogtay xiligaas, imisa Faq4sh baad dishay?

Loool, That was a good q? :D

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;825949 wrote:
What are you on about u should listen to president siilaanyo Somaliland statehood is sacred even if we have to seek recognition for another 100 years mario ninki jiray wuxu yidhi waxan u halgamaya wa waxay dhashaydu ku faanaan.

Lol @ sacred, I don't why I am losing sleep on this issue, in a hundred years times Somalia will have all it's territories, and inshaAllah they would have been in it's possession for decades. ;)