Sign in to follow this  
GaadhHaye

Maxamuud Jirde Xuseen, native son of Hargeisa: New minister for the Labor, Youth and Sports of TFG

Enjoy watching pictures for Maxamuud Jirde Xuseen being sworn (with his right-hand on the Holy Quran) for his unwavering allegiance for Somali unity at the oath-taking ceremony for the ministerial position he has just been appointed for. Indeed it is a very bad day for our secessionist brothers…. On the other side, we extend our sympathy to the other Jirde, Abdulqaadir Jirde whose back was crushed by the SNM gangs in Hargeisa and we wish his speedy recovered from these horrible wounds.

272.jpg

273.jpg

275.jpg

its a bad day because you named a sports minister??? i wonder were his ministry is based probably at AU headquarters....

hahahah.....funny people.

Win independence from Burundi before you even talk about Somaliland. We foreigner Free.

Carafaat   

He is a native of Muqdisho, appointed by Abdiwali and he has no influence in Hargeysa whatsoever.

Trying to creat another Manifesto with another failure comparable with Omer Arteh Qaalib.

the international community that is carefully watching this thread are the countries that have committed themselves in London corners to cooperate in constructing up a capable functioning government for Somalia and they are willing to carry containers full of legal tenders of different colors to the coffers of the current TFG. Cool down guys; you may miscalculate coins of your portion:D:D:D. It will only cost you intelligence to uphold Somalinimo and guts to get out from the small hole you have dug for yourselves,,,,///// if your ears can listen/////

Somalia   

Carafaat;823245 wrote:
He is a native of Muqdisho, appointed by Abdiwali and he has no influence in Hargeysa whatsoever.

Trying to creat another Manifesto with another failure comparable with Omer Arteh Qaalib.

Manifesto was one of the most successful political groups in Somali history.

Carafaat   

Somalia;823262 wrote:
Manifesto was one of the most successful political groups in Somali history.

If you call the killings that were ignited by Manifesto succesfull, its up to you sxb.

Gaadhhaye, Its public knowledge that Puntland and its TFG agent Abdiwali are disrupint the Somalia-Somaliland talks. Jirde is not a Politician and won't be able to disrupt the talks nor knows Somaliland inner circle dealings. Come back with something else rather then the same old disruptive politics. We know pirate's moves by now.

Manifesto crew hijacked the Somali cause they were nothing more than former SIyadist loyalists and corrupted Ex officials with no Vision.

This jirde guy is a nobody no one takes him serious.

minister of sports & he will fetch somaliland,they could have chosen him president atleast that would be nice try:D

the guy keeping eye on his property,family put all their eggs in one basket(mogadishu).there's nothing for thm in hargeisa.Sitting duck ...

kan madaxa-qumbee leh, as i re-call is a rich mofo!!...when i was in xamar in the late 80s...we had a lil story that happened at his dad's hotel building.

one of our neighbors daughter (a very pretty one) was dating one of Jiredeh xuseen's sons. So, here is how we caught this gal.

Every friday, we use to go to lido to swim...so we just grabed jalaato from jirdeh hotel on our way back from the beach around 6:00pm. N guess who is there all the time.....dang the daughter.

So everytime we see the daughter walking around the neighbor in casa de populare, we use to sing this song for her!!

Jirdeh xuseen building!!

Man she use to get so pissed!! lool...sorry lady...well....i know now that she did marry him.

Happy ending.....i say!! lol. If i see her again...ama sure that i will sing the song for her one more time!!

Hes probably just there now to sell his dads real-state. I am sure once thats done...he be outta there n run down to H-town.

Abdul;823511 wrote:
I thought the pm was supposed to be sitting in the middle and not the speaker.

Nah. It is not a cabinet meeting. It is kulan dhaar ah. Shariif Xasan in his capacity as a second commander in hand (after the president) ayaa dhaarin karo as the president does, not the prime minister.

Highest office holders in order:

Madaxweynaha

Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka

Wasiirka Koowaad

Guddoomiyaha Maxkamadda Sare

So if Shariifka dies tomorrow, Shariif Xasan ayaa interim leader noqonaayo.

Xaaji Xunjuf;823280 wrote:
Manifesto crew hijacked the Somali cause they were nothing more than former SIyadist loyalists and corrupted Ex officials with no Vision.

Do you even know who Manifesto members were intaadan iska hadlin? You think Cumar Carte Qaalib was a Manifesto member? "Siyadist loyalists" kulahaa. Nimaan waxba ogeyn Eebboow ha cadaabin.

Those men below were the primarily signatures. Read on here what they signed.

tz02g.png