Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

My Love Letter to a Puntland Girl

wyre;825606 wrote:
So, you watch hollywood movies, haah? who is your favorite actor
:D

Of course I watch Hollywood movies they are the most entertaining no Bollywood for me.

Channing Tatum and Eddy Murphy are my favorite actors:

channing_tatum_picture_03.jpg

animaatjes-eddie-murphy-38438.jpg

Abtigiis   

Bluelicious, labadan ciyaalka ah ee isku kaa tuur tuuraya ka talo bax, anigaa hawshaada dhameeynaya oo aroos la diyaar ah ee PM aan kuwada xidhiidhno!

Abtigiis;825874 wrote:
Bluelicious, labadan ciyaalka ah ee isku kaa tuur tuuraya ka talo bax, anigaa hawshaada dhameeynaya oo aroos la diyaar ah ee PM aan kuwada xidhiidhno!

Lol Abtigiis it's all jokes between the three of us don't take it for real, good looking out. They know I deliberately closed my own market long time ago with KoW. Great that is nice of you :D

wyre   

Nice choice blu, mine favorite actors aa Johhny depp and Sharon Stone :D

horta KoW halkuu ka baxay :D

loooooooooolz@ abtigiis

She will really appreciate that :D:D

wyre;825879 wrote:
She will really appreciate that

You don't get it do you brick head. He is gonna help me with my love letter not whatever twisted thing you are thinking of :)

wyre;825879 wrote:
Nice choice blu, mine favorite actors aa Johhny depp and Sharon Stone

horta KoW halkuu ka baxay

loooooooooolz@ abtigiis

She will really appreciate that

Lol at Sharon Stone you probably like her because she is a seductive sensual woman do you?

KoW is probably busy I think, he will be around. His presence is never unnoticed lol :P

wyre   

Bluelicious;825882 wrote:
Lol at Sharon Stone you probably like her because she is a seductive sensual woman do you?

KoW is probably busy I think, he will be around. His presence is never unnoticed lol
:P

i knew you will say that :P

Anyway KoW is cool i like him :D

I'ld like you to connect me with family over there, where In Holland do you stay?

wyre;825883 wrote:
i knew you will say that
:P

Anyway KoW is cool i like him

I'ld like you to connect me with family over there, where In Holland do you stay?

Lol and I knew that was your reason so typical man of you. You men are so predictable sometimes.

Sorry wyre I won't link you with nobody knowing that your a Somali you probably in contact with every Somali that's your family around the globe. Maybe you could ask Carafaat we happen to reside in the same city Amsterdam. Nice try though I wasn't born yesterday.

wyre   

Nice to know that you are old enough to be tricked :D

Anyway, I really don't know or thought of what you were thinking, Iga raali noqo

wyre;825889 wrote:
Nice to know that you are old enough to be tricked

Anyway, I really don't know or thought of what you were thinking, Iga raali noqo

If you are referring to which city i'm from and calling that being tricked well you got the short end of the stick. It's well known from which city i'm I have said it before on the forum it's not a big secret nor is it a big deal. A city is just a city I don't see what's the fuss about it.

You are cool wyre apart from when you sometimes act weird and throw this face :mad: for no reason just because you wanna act hard to get lol. I find it funny when you do that.

Did you know Men In Black 3 is coming out soon :)

wyre   

is sharon stone among the actors and is there some xodxodasho :D:D

If not I'm not gonna watch

wyre;826032 wrote:
is sharon stone among the actors and is there some xodxodasho

If not I'm not gonna watch

Forget about Sharon Stone the woman is old now and no she isn't one of the cast members of Men In Black 3. Is there any Hollywood movie that doesn't contain flirting lol. Quit acting as if you like romantic movies i'm all for horror movies. Now how many men are brave enough to watch a horror movie.

wyre   

Two of my favorite Egyptian channels bring Only Horror movies

Did you watch Horrorween :D

Egyptian channels? You lost me there I have nothing to do with Arabic I don't understand it nor speak it nor watch it.

Yes I have seen that movie. Are you into horror movies or you are only into xodxodosho movies?