Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

How Do We Deal With These Puntland Nazis? PICS

Dr_Osman   

This topic is about discussing this critical issue of how do we deal with Puntland nazis domestically and in the diaspora. I think you all have heard people say "dadka way fogaadeeen" ama "meel fog ayaa laga radinaya puntland haday sidan ku socoto" etc etc. But what do you think Puntland nazism and below are an example of compilations of Puntlanders Embracing their state locally and in the diaspora. What's the best solution to dealing with this and will it just continue to get stronger?

Calanka-Puntland.jpg

1-uogust-aarhus-300x225.jpg

413.jpg?w=600&h=450

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

38676_1501012557792_1008515095_31461921_

3131.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGuTc89fOPVQWwv8Y2kKO

Puntland_Flag.jpg

london.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Axmed%2520Puntlandpost.com%2520%2528358%

pic21.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC_0085.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

Is it time for me and the puntland nazis around the world to walk away from Nazism and heads towards the beacon of somalinimo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQze0nOTnXSJWSoASlBCdm

Dr_Osman   

Me, King are ultra puntland nazis but this condition is affecting every sector of our society. From children to adults from man to woman from citizen to idp even the diaspora is not spared. How do we deal with it is the big question? Maybe as somalis we are not yet ready to deal with this and the best solution may be to do some indha-tiris

1aad.jpg

J.P.Nairobi.00.jpeg

51.jpg

gudoiye.jpg

21.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg8TMsDG-dKRazJltQ6kR

saw.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6dQL6hPEqBkSHENWL3P1

Dr_Osman   

Che -Guevara;822717 wrote:
loool.....someone mad at Faroole.

your not dealing with the issue your using indha-tiris and diversion tactics to get away from the core of issue

Dr_Osman   

Che -Guevara;822725 wrote:
You are losing it ditoore. We need to take to the doctor.

my mental sanity is ok but I am worried that regional interests has superceded the national interest. It's a bit worrying what the future may hold. Are we really a federal state or are we an indepedent nation. We claim to be federal yet we conduct like a god damn nation something is totally wrong here!!!

Lets be honest are we using federalism as our preferred solution and if that doesn't work out due to opposition to secede from the rest of the country? is this the game-plan?