Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

100 days for Khaatumo State.

Liibaan   

Somalia;823508 wrote:

So my question is to you today, in 2012, where are you Liibaan, where are your people in the 21st century and what is the way forward?

Don't worry about my KHaatumo People and their KHaatumo State. Focus on how you can save Puntland from Warlord Faroole & his pirates.

Somalia   

People living in SSC are apart of me, I know the hate Khaatumo movement's people feel, but you don't represent the whole of SSC and we going to overcome our difference.

It's 2012 man, you need to wake up, this is a truly childish mindset, we need to look at the larger picture, not this small state bullshit, look beyond the horizon and join me in the name of Puntland.

Inshallah, I will leave it at that.

Liibaan   

Somalia;823512 wrote:
People living in SSC are apart of me, I know the hate Khaatumo movement's people feel, but you don't represent the whole of SSC and we going to overcome our difference.

KHaatumo/SSC State will never be part of Puntland period, and Warlord Faroole and his hate faction cannot do anything to harm Khaatumo People and their Khaatumo state. The only thing Warlord Faroole and his supporters can do is to hate and insult Khaatumo people. ( using offensive names terrorists, thieves,enemies, rebels, haters, etc)

Somalia;823512 wrote:

It's 2012 man, you need to wake up, this is a truly childish mindset, we have bigger things on our minds, not this small state bullshit, look beyond the horizon and join me in the name of Puntland.

Mr Puntland, wake up, In 2012 Khaatumo people don't want to be part of small state bullshit called Puntland.

KHaatumo/SSC People are part of KHaatumo State according to the vast Majority of Khaatumo People, and according to all Khaatumo elders, Sareeye Guuto Ahmed Sulieman Dafle, Dr Cali Esse Abdi, Prof. Cali Khaliif Galaydh, Cali Jangali, USP Leader Mohamed Hashi, Dr. Abdukareem Jama, President Ahmed Karaash, President Indhosheel, President Biindhe, All Khaatumo Garaado, Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali, Garaad Sulieman Garaad Mohamed, Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaaciil, Garaad Abshir Saalax, Garaad Cali Buraale, and according to every Khaatumo/SSC elder.

Somalia   

Naxar Nugaaleed;823515 wrote:
Somalia, Khatuumo has helped all it can, now its time for you to help her and her in the name of khatuumo regardless of what the future holds

I can't help what is destined for failure, Liibaan has been brainwashed, his replies are repetitive, and of no substance of all.

@Liibaan

Good luck, you will need it :D

Liibaan   

Somalia;823517 wrote:
I can't help what is destined for failure, Liibaan has been brainwashed, his replies are repetitive, and of no substance of all.

@Liibaan

Good luck, you will need it
:D

The only thing destined for failure is Warlord Faroole and his piracy business. And the only one brainwashed is Mr. Puntland. All your comments are about Pirateland nonsense.

Good luck as well

Liibaan   

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Mudane Maxamed Xaashi oo Si Weyn u Taageeray Maamul-Goboleedka Cusub ee Gobolada SSC

KHaatumo State Of SOmalia Celebrates 100 Days of Achievements & Successes

116.jpg

36.jpg

116.jpg

IMG_07761.jpg

DSCF5026.jpg

DSCF5076.jpg

DSCF5112.jpg

DSCF5060.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg