Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

May 18: The Day Somaliland Disolved The Union With Somalia

Relentless;822421 wrote:
You know whats ironic Hargaisa has never had the presidency:

it went from Burco to Berbera, to Borama to Burco...HARGAISA WE NEED TO FIX UP...
:o

President cigaal was from burco not berbera Somaliland had 4 presidents 3 were from Burco Cigaal tuur and Siilaanyo.

^^^^ all i can say is pathetic...hahahaha. you guys make me laugh walahi...this is somaliland son...no hot air take that back to bari --------->

we dont need to convince somali's of fakeness....because WE THE REAL DEAL..Somaliland is pirate free.

Puntland is oil free....NO OIL....keep searching and save us the hot air.

Dr_Osman   

Xaji u gotta admit Bosaso is way more modernized and fun then hargeisa. Ur summer time in hargeisa is like AVGGGGGG in Bosaso.

Dr_Osman;822435 wrote:
Xaji u gotta admit Bosaso is way more modernized and fun then hargeisa. Ur summer time in hargeisa is like AVGGGGGG in Bosaso.

no one gives a sh**t about your village...why do you have to seek exceptance it just proves your inferiority complex.

Dr osman bosaaso is a lovely city ask Carafaat he was there but its to hot osman now i know why the kings migrated to Hobyo because Boosaaso was unlivable.

Dr_Osman   

Relentless, I think after Bosaso city is paved (I know hargeisa has no idea what that means) but when we do finish the magaalo project. Do you think we can pull of building a solar traffic system for all the major road arteries in the city?

Magaalo Project

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9XMlUrXutpqCv5qkGlm6

wado%20laami%20ah.jpg&w=300

laamiddd.jpg

Wadada-Hotel-Jubba-Dayactir-2-640x480.jp

A solar based traffic system

Solar_Energy_Central_Police_Box_Traffic_

Watch relentless now go

anger-management.jpg

And me go

laugh.png

uchi was right about you...take your pills and move on...hahah this is about somaliland not some starved village in bari...you always had inferiority issues. thats why youve always been so dependent on mugdisho. even then you use to try and convince them of what you werent and today youve been reduced to desert villages and still the same inferiority complex. your nothing more then hot air and your substate is on realm of galmudug saxib we in a different level. so take your fake chinese replica of a state and hot air and move along but seriously dont forget to take your pills, its shame they dont have a cure for inferiority complex though.