Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

Somaliland to Create Buffer Zone Inside Somalia's Bari Province of Karkar within the next Year.

I was listening to The interior minister: he said Conscripition and training of all new recruits will be concentrated in a new push to create a buffer zone inside Somalia: namely Bari Province: or as the locals refer to it as Karkar region reason he is using is Alshabab but in reality its to solidify Somaliland Supremacy and close the corridor between Bosaso and Garowe:

We coming boys...sooon. :cool:

Somaliland has the right to protect its borders the border between Somaliland and Somalia is at ceelaayo its 7 km From Bosaaso a bufferzone is not a bad idea.

Carafaat   

My speculation that all these thousands of new recruit (mainly police) will be deployed in Somalia's city, once thay are cleared from al shabaab.

A buffer Zone would insure total supramacy of the entire Somalia seeing the south is already being shaken by alshabab. the road between these two villages can be opened and closed at the request of Somaliland. and knowing the hot air forces cant even take las canod: i doubt they can even do anything....unfortunately for them hot air is not a natural resource or a form of weaponry.