Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Bosasso, most cosmopolitan City of Somalia

Somalia   

Dr_Osman;821663 wrote:
Mukalalow more prosperous then me? then why arent they as politically strong as me if they are prosperous? sxb anyone can claim budget lakin where is the power? mahiga is telling ur siilanyo puntland is your boss too. Thats power my friend

:cool:

Carafaat   

b-boy;821816 wrote:
I doubt this carafat character have been to Bosaso let alone Somalia nice story though:D

It's not a story but a true observation.

uchi   

According to the dictionary, cosmopolitan means free from local, provincial, or national ideas, prejudices, or attachments. So a cosmopolitan city would be a city which is not dominated by a particular language, caste, creed, etc and where a mix of people resides.

Carafaat;821597 wrote:
Dr.Osman, do you have a picture of Hotel 5star?

And how is the hotel/restaurant called when you just enter the town on your right side? With all the green tree's, looks like a trobical green jungle?

Bosaso wuu tagay horta. waar yaa ku geeyey 5star inta dunidu ka leegtahay? hada waa ladumiyey meeshaan hoosta shopping malls iyo electronic shops weeye, dusha three floors waa Guest house.

Hotel Panaroma must be the green place you mentioned.