Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Bosasso, most cosmopolitan City of Somalia

Dr_Osman;821651 wrote:
Mukalalow wat you think of galmudug and it's business acumen

Galmudug is 10-12 years behind Puntland, as Puntland is 10-12 years behind Somaliland.;)

Dr_Osman   

mukalalow ithe days of puntland iyo somaliland dhamatay you still on old stuff. New pics of Bosaso ended that debate.

Qorshuhu manta wa sidee loo dhaafa halakan

DSC05448.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Mukalalow more prosperous then me? then why arent they as politically strong as me if they are prosperous? sxb anyone can claim budget lakin where is the power? mahiga is telling ur siilanyo puntland is your boss too. Thats power my friend

Dotoore, that political influence PL has is nothing to do with its wealth, but its all to do with SL political isolationism. simple as that.

Dr_Osman   

your parliament is the size of bosaso assembly

2232.jpg

your president still lives in governor house. Puntland has 3 governor houses in all 3 major cities way bigger then anything in your cesspool. You do not even have local assemblies in somaliland. where is this so called budget? niyahow dont make get started on that pit-stop berbera that aint bringing in any cheese

Dr_Osman   

Hargeisa is a remittance based economy in other words wa boqol dollar suge, maxay tax qaadi karan to account for 100 million dollar budget? war ninkan wa insane...berbera is dead where is this tax coming from. Iska hadal lakin paper trail ba loo bahan yahay before u make claims plus I have study that says there not a single operational tank in somaliland and explains why you never see one in action.

Plus your 100 million dollar budget would give you are more equipped defence forces then Puntland but Puntland is 100 years ahead and has full blown naval vessels like a nation state, F350S, tanks, bullet proof technicals, bms, and a range of weaponry stockpile.

Somaliland rag-tags speak for itself stealing puntland boots lol and showing non operational tanks that actually left over by siyad painted up to look real but never seen to move.

Dr_Osman   

Mukalalow. Somaliland is way behind Puntland. Deal with it!!! If Puntland wanted we cold wipe hargeisa out and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it!!! We have more modernized and trained security sector.

Compare PIS with crappy somaliland intelligence. Who's more feared in Somalia? Look at our navies. Puntland has full blown sea-going vessels not just one but a fleet of around 10-15 from studies I read. Somaliland has speed-boats at best. Look at our police we have full blown academy to train and bunkers for our troops wheres yours? Look at our Army who have proven operational tanks yet you have not proven one works.

Get over it bro, you wish you were like puntland but your not, your smaller clan then us thats why u have no influence in somalia. Imagine if u were puntland and imagine the power u could boast over the nation. Lol las anod go take las anod its one city im taking the whole nation including U

Dr_Osman   

The day I see somaliland beat puntland and make us accept their seccession wa malinta aan somalia online ka bixi wallahi. Impossible, weak clan will just be told to get in line by mahiga and international players because they know who is the real boss of somalia and thats us and silanyo will be reminded yet again that he is under garowe principles

Dr_Osman   

Mukulaalow;821673 wrote:
Dotoore are you on drugs? mise waad is yeelyeeleysaa?
;)

Since most of your budget goes to security and so does puntland wanna compare out security sectors and institutions? mise you backing down

AN26, Black Hawks, F350s, Tanks, Technicals Bulletproof and standard, sea-going vessels, institutions like marine academy and carmo, security forces well armed and trained with bullet proof vests. Lets no go there my brother you will be shown to be 100 years behind. So much for the 100 million budget huh

Dr_Osman;821674 wrote:

AN26,
Black Hawks,
F350s, Tanks,

lol;) you must be a bad comedian Dotore. Puntland with black hawks.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdwbHUZLxfMcw3KvoDWJD

Crack can damage your health.