Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Suldan Siciid Suldan Abdi-Salaan talks about the Puntland Constitution and his support...

Carafaat   

Duke, it wasnt me who was telling the whole world Galgala is a terrorist camp, requested CIA air support against Galgala and accusing Somaliland of harboring Sheick Atam. If you remember right, I told you waging a war against you own Faido maleh. But I am glad all is over.

lets go back to politics. who is your favourite candidate for Puntland Presidency and VP?

lool. Carafat as ever you try to divide, however regardless on how much you and the secessionists tried to create division the fact remains that today Puntland is united more than ever. You can see that Makhir was well represented and played a key role in this conference.. Thus the secessionist claims on SSC is becoming a joke, the delusions of Faisal Warrabe and Siilanyu's clan madmen..

Things have changed, everywhere you look, more unity, more development and more calacal from our secessionist kin..:D

Carafaat   

Duke, those times of creating Somaliland vs Somalia animosity are over. siyasada Garowe ku ganacsato waa la fahmay iminka. so stop trying to divide and creaty hostilit between Somaliland from other Somali´s. it hasnt brought Mudug and Galkacyo any unity, only some dollars to Garowe politicians.

I asked you who is your favourite Puntland Presidential candidate? Any Makhirian candidate you support.

My dear boy, the topic is about the comments made by the Suldan with regards to the Puntland constitution. You seem to be all over the place. Siilanyu's militias actions against the people of SSC is what is dividing SNM from the rest of Somalia, that you can not hide from..

General Duke;821374 wrote:
So much for the secessionist arguments... The whole Makhir Community elders, leaders business men 120 delegates took part in the constitutional ratification....

Fair enough...now what unity do you have if every state drafts similar constitution? How would they be united?

^^ I don't see how that would work after reading your new constitution. The puntland constitution reads like they're an independent state. People don't just charge you for pursuing secessionist ambitions, you're a reasonable man, don't deny this fact.

How do you see the current puntland constitution changing when "harmonized" with the federal one? What powers will the state give up?

Puntland's constitution will be amended when the Federal one, its even clear on the Puntland Constitution that it will come under the authority of the Federal Government. However things will have to be worked out by committees of experts. Puntland accepts the Federal Republic, the flag the capital being Mogadishu. The rest is just details.

General Duke;821447 wrote:
Puntland's constitution will be amended when the Federal one, its even clear on the Puntland Constitution that it will come under the authority of the Federal Government. However things will have to be worked out by committees of experts. Puntland accepts the Federal Republic, the flag the capital being Mogadishu. The rest is just details.

Which means, until the federal one is set (whenever the time) puntland is operating as an independent nation (just read your own constitution please)

Drafting the federal one will be very complicated after the process is overtaken by bad faith.

I wish all my Somali Unity dreamers a good-luck, really.

Carafaat   

AfricaOwn;821448 wrote:
Which means,
until the federal one is set (whenever the time) puntland is operating as an independent nation (just read your own constitution please)

Drafting the federal one will be very complicated after the process is overtaken by bad faith.

I wish all my Somali Unity dreamers a good-luck, really.

Accoring to Duke, and Samafal, Puntland is an Independent till there is a federal constitution.

Puntland has for a long time been taking responsibility for the NE of Somalia and was and still is the vanguard of the Somali unity preventing the secessionist from breaking the nation into two.

Carafaat   

General Duke;821467 wrote:
Puntland has for a long time been taking responsibility for the NE of Somalia and was and still is the vanguard of the Somali unity preventing the secessionist from breaking the nation into two.

Duke, if that is true then why oppose Somaliland and Somalia uniting. Why not support the TFG talking with Somaliland.:D

No one is opposing the unification of the triangle withthe rest of Somalia. Everyone supports the ending of the secessionist clan delusions. However the SNM clan can only negotiate for it's land and population it can not speak on behalf of equal free men who never wanted to secede.

Thus come to the table lad and stop hiding behind excuses.

Carafaat   

General Duke;821492 wrote:
No one is opposing the unification of the triangle withthe rest of Somalia. Everyone supports the ending of the secessionist clan delusions. However the SNM clan can only negotiate for it's land and population it can not speak on behalf of equal free men who never wanted to secede.

Thus come to the table lad
and stop hiding behind excuses.

Somaliland and Khatumo should definetly talk. But I have the idea your not advocating for Khatumo. :D