Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Suldan Siciid Suldan Abdi-Salaan talks about the Puntland Constitution and his support...

So much for the secessionist arguments... The whole Makhir Community elders, leaders business men 120 delegates took part in the constitutional ratification....

General Duke;821374 wrote:
So much for the secessionist arguments... The whole Makhir Community elders, leaders business men 120 delegates took part in the constitutional ratification....

:eek::D

Great news, Suldaan Siciid Suldaan Cabdisalaan Suldaan Maxmuud Garaad Calishire Garaad Maxamuud Garaad Cali and Garaad Cabdullaahi Cali Ciid are the two principal Issimo of Maakhir/Sanaag community. This shows great commitment to the State and that they are part and parcel of it.

The two noble elders you mentioned as well as the Suldan of Hayland region took part. What was important is that the businessmen, women, elders, youths from Makhir took part, they played a key role in the constitution. This sends a message to everyone that this community is no different to the others that reside in the State and are now becoming more unified and focused in taking their rightful role in the State...

Carafaat;821386 wrote:
Support doesnt come without prize. What did Garowe promise Presidency or Vice-Presidency next year?
:D

Carafat is sad, adeer no one divides your communities in the SNM-Triangle, you should be ashamed of trying to divide the people of Puntland. Makhir were principle founders of the State, thus your asinine comments are just a reflection of your fears and loathing..

Carafaat   

General Duke;821388 wrote:
Carafat is sad, adeer no one divides your communities in the SNM-Triangle, you should be ashamed of trying to divide the people of Puntland. Makhir were principle founders of the State, thus your asinine comments are just a reflection of your fears and loathing..

GD. what is the news then about 'Makhir Suldaan is having lunch' in Garowe. I am not dividing, you are showing the division. :D

Carafaat;821391 wrote:
GD. what is the news then about 'Makhir Suldaan is having lunch' in Garowe. I am not dividing, you are showing the division.

Miskiin, I am celebrating the fact that my Suldan, Suldan Saciid one of the big noble houses of all of Somalia is in the capital of Puntland and opening the conference to ratify the constitution of Puntland... It is you who is troubled and angered by this simple post that I posted concerning my Suldan..

Carafaat   

Generale, you seem agitated. how come? maybe its because Garowe surrendered to Sheick Atam's Galgala after waging war for years war against Galgala. now Garowe chooses the peace path and the Suldaan is being appeased. I suport that. to bad you didnt support the peace back then and were beating the drums of war. :D

Carafaat;821397 wrote:
Generale, you seem agitated. how come? maybe its because Garowe surrendered to Sheick Atam's Galgala after waging war for years war against Galgala. now Garowe chooses the peace path and the Suldaan is being appeased. I suport that. to bad you didnt support the peace back then and were beating the drums of war.

Brothers sometimes fight, they may take different political tracks, however one can not deny the fact that they are brothers..:D Your whole arguments are baseless. Galgala is not yours, its mine. Suldan Siciid is who? he is my Suldan. Thus as I have said before, your whole existence seems to be to divide the people of Puntland and that in itself shows your weakness.,,,