Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Caption this sawir

AYOUB   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;821850 wrote:
Haye waa yahay, marwo. Hadda ka bacdi waxaadan soo ogaalanin lama soo gilinaayo, lagumana soo dhajinaayo meeshaan. Your approval is needed when it comes to any Soomaali kid oo sawiran haddii lasoo giliyo meeshaan, xataa kuwa hiddaha iyo dhaqanka wato since kuwaas ahaayeen sawirada aan soo gilin jiray.

Malika is right. If you still see nothing is wrong, seek help.

Malika   

^Thanks Ayoub - I concur that.

MMA, posting image of children possing as 'man and wife' or in a suggested 'adult intimate' moment is wrong aboowe, Allah kul xaal, just be mind ful of the images you post of children - the later image is surely not the same as the one you posted at the start of this thread nor is it the same as the one you posted some time ago,..

ps.For your information, I do this as a career - so indeed, I know what am on about. I have seen far too many twisted angles to titalised/manipulate/sexualise images of children - enough to know one. So please, your ego aside, take heed and be mindful.

Last post on this.

Blessed   

^Well said, Malika. I just have a feeling the most people (who haven't had child protection training) are not aware of the notion of 'sexualising childhood' and the dangers of putting things out there for the wrong people.

That being said, there seems to be a misconception that an image put on FB is belongs to the public who can copy it and post it where they like. I've come across so many public pages where the owner (in particular females) are constantly asking people not to copy their photos. If put my children's pictures on FB for my family and friends, I understand that some for whom it's not intended can see these images but I expect people to have the courtesy not to copy a strangers photo, no matter how cute and adorable the child is.

Somalicentric;821876 wrote:

5730898606_2c46d40241_z.jpg

BESTIALITY!!! *gasp* HOW DARE YOU MMA, YOU SICK TWISTED YOU
:D

I GOT MY EYES ON YOU
;)

058.gif058.gif

Give a caption to the sawir, sister.

561958_349433295108559_139245339460690_1

Qof sawirkaan harmless arkay and his or her first thoughts is 'sexuality,' then qofkaas ayaa aad iyo aad u xanuunsan oona u baahan Quraan saarid aan kala joogsi ahayn. Bisinka iyo burdaha.

nuune   

^^ I know for sure, you and Malika don't see the mentioned picture as "sekshuwaality", marka naga daaya bahasha.

Sawirka waa Dire Dawa, waliba xaafad la dhaho Qordoba, kuna agyaalo masaajid la yiraahdo Bilaal, dagaandag ay ku taalaa xaafadaan Qordaba.

Chimera   

The way the little sister looks at the little brother reminds of my childhood days when a Dutch girl for two months straight followed me around on a bike with that same stare, trying to find out where I lived. I didn't want her to know, but at the same time it was difficult getting rid of her because she was fast as hell on the bike too.

One day I decided to hit her on the shoulders and yelled 'ga weg!! Nu!!!' lol and never saw her again, which is strange because it was a small town.

Somalia   

Chimera;822221 wrote:
The way the little sister looks at the little brother reminds of my childhood days when a Dutch girl for two months straight followed me around on a bike with that same stare, trying to find out where I lived. I didn't want her to know, but at the same time it was difficult getting rid of her because she was fast as hell on the bike too.

One day I decided to hit her on the shoulders and yelled 'ga weg!! Nu!!!' lol and never saw her again, which is strange because it was a small town.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool