Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Congratulations, Alpha Blondy

lol@Nuune,

i'm reading closer than a garment to further my knowledge on all ethical aspects and to understand whats permissible under islam lool.

I would more than happy for AT&T to attend. we've already exchanged numbers via PM services awhile back and i would welcome him to partake in the most important day of my life.

Showqi   

^^ Klootzak gebruik mijn naam niet!! :rolleyes:

Hahaha, waxaan doonayey in aan Carafaat la taliyo. Laakiin markaan arkay dhirbaaxadii ku dhacday, ayaan aniguna lafahayga u baqday..:D

Abtigiis   

Alpha,

I will actually arrive on the 06th of May. Blame taliye baas. Adiga iyo caruusada iyo kii xumaa ee Jacaylbaro ahaa iyo wixii secessionist SOLers ah hadaad firaaqo hesho habeenimada Axada (may 06) there is standing invitation for dinner at Ambassador.

If Ngonge is to stay till then, waa eesh calaa.

Oday caato ah oo kaligii socda hadaad aragtid waa aniga. :D Bil amaara koodh madoow baan xidhan si aan isugu buuro oo wax quman isaga dhigo.

Juxa   

hahahahahaha@Abtigiis, deeqsisanidaa walaalow. Will you get a cake for the happy couple on my behalf? dont worry qarashka ku baxa invoice me

Abtigiis   

Juxa, haddana ma waxaad leedahay Abtigiis waa bakhayl?!!! Waa damiim hadaad waa bakhayl iigu darto soow ka kac ma aha? :D Macal adigu kaalay hadaad rabtid. My offer is serious BTW.

Gabadhaan jeclaa een lahaa, guul bay ila raadiin

Ha gunoobo Abtigiis, haday hadal ku soo gooysay

Gartaa yaan u geeyaa, oo gudboon gogol inuu meersho?

Juxa   

no no no, i just dont want inlagu dhaco magaratay!

bakheyl maba noqdo nin reerihiina ah, hence poverty kama baxo as he is a deeqsi

Carafaat   

Juxa;822458 wrote:
no no no, i just dont want inlagu dhaco magaratay!

bakheyl maba noqdo nin reerihiina ah, hence poverty kama baxo as he is a deeqsi

:D Juxa ma amaan aya la dhacday mise wa dacayad?

Carafaat;821972 wrote:
Excuses meid!

I am sorry Blue. It's just that In the UK they don't get much told in schools about sex education. Like here in Holland. Remember when you were 12 or 13 years, 1st class Biology when the teachers start telling about sex and all these details. In the UK they are not told as much as we. So I thought we could help the young Alpha out?

Why would I be helping out Alpha about the bees and the birds hey that's your job not mine your the man, don't push it to me. I won't be teaching nobody about sex education and the anatomy of the body they need to learn it on their own too bad if they never learned it on school.

How dare you chat to me and drop my name to get my attention after you have called me a mean heartless girl i'm still mad and waiting for my apology or else i'm gonna be abusing you like the woman in the picture. Like i've said before i'm not chatting to you until I see an apology :mad:

Showqi;822039 wrote:
Hahaha, waxaan doonayey in aan Carafaat la taliyo. Laakiin markaan arkay dhirbaaxadii ku dhacday, ayaan aniguna lafahayga u baqday..
:D

Loooool...

Aww your such a gentleman, one in a million for wanting to beat Carafaat for me. Do it Showqi and don't miss a spot lol, don't worry about yourself I would never hit you but Carafaat he is a whole another story I would beat him anyday. The reason I responded that way to him was not because he said something bad about me which he didn't but it's because i'm still mad at him for calling me a mean heartless girl how dare he.

this is what happended to him loool..

woman-slapping-man2.jpg

Is there a Islamic Kama Sutra called Closer Than Garment? Hmm I need to check that out and add to my collection :P

Somalia;822573 wrote:
Omg Bluelicious how are you?? Where is KoW?
:D

Hey Somalia i'm okay just been busy lately since summer is approaching, I have been around. KoW is pretty much busy too I guess and has his own things going on.

So how have you been?

Somalia   

Bluelicious;822577 wrote:
Hey Somalia i'm okay just been busy lately since summer is approaching, I have been around. KoW is pretty much busy too I guess and has his own things going on.

So how have you been?

I'm alright, things have been slow as of lately, his debates were kinda good.

Somalia;822582 wrote:
I'm alright, things have been slow as of lately, his debates were kinda good.

Yeah he is an excellent debater he will be back around in time :)

Things have slowed down around for many people because of exams and work deadlines.