Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Loud dispute disrupts ruling party convention in Somaliland

HARGEISA, Somalia Apr 16 2012 (Garowe Online) - Abdirahman Abdulqadir Farah the deputy chairman of the Kulmiye ruling party in Somalia's separatist region of Somaliland was forced out a party convention after other party members voted to remove him from his position, Radio Garowe reports.

Abdirahman Abdulqadir Farah was forced out by guards at the Kulmiye central committee meeting on Sunday after he was refused to rebut accusations of violating Kulmiye party laws and was removed as deputy chairman. Mr. Farah who at one point was forced back into his seat after trying to object to the accusations made.

Mr. Farah complained about his back which was injured while he was forced back into his seat , "I broke my back for this government, for Silanyo and this is how I am treated," screamed Mr. Farah, shortly after the melee he was taken to Al Hayat hospital in Hargeisa.

According to local sources in Hargeisa Mr. Farah was advised not to attend the three day Kulmiye meeting but showed up anyways, top ranking officials disliked Mr. Farah because of his disputes with former party chairman.

Kulmiye was founded by Somaliland President Ahmed Mohamed Silanyo who resigned after he won the election. Mr. Muse Bihi, who was the acting chairman, was confirmed on Sunday as the party's official chairman.

*Blessed;819837 wrote:
Maxaa dhacay. Maanta war xun kama dhacin Hargaisa? Kani waa kii doraad, yaa troll.

ms. blessed, i'm calling attention to what's happening in north west somalia. you of all people should stand for our people at this moment who are experiencing the worst government in 20 years. the 'toothless afweyne' has to go.

Blessed   

Don't tell me what I need to do, my child. Adigu shaqadaada si fiican uga soo bax. Google ku noqo, search high, search low and bring the evil that has befallen Hargaisa or anywhere in the 'SNM enclave' this day, 17th April 2012. Yalla!

*Blessed;819846 wrote:
Don't tell me what I need to do, my child. Adigu shaqadaada si fiican uga soo bax. Google ku noqo, search high, search low and bring the evil that has befallen Hargaisa or anywhere in the 'SNM enclave' this day, 17th April 2012. Yalla!

shame on you for turning your back at your people!

in the last couple of days, these are the events that rocked hargeisa

A gunfight between Hargeisa police forces and civilians in one of the city’s markets has claimed the life of one person, 4 others are seriously injured. According to our sources, this started when the police called for businessmen to stop building work on an illegally obtained site which was recently put up for sale by the mayor of the city.

After the businessmen refused to comply with this order a gunfight broke out between the police forces and the civilians, eyewitnesses verified that an armed teenage gang joined the skirmish.

The Somaliland interior minister has confirmed that 7 police men were injured and that police forces have secured the entire area.

Abdirahman Abdulqadir Farah the deputy chairman of the Kulmiye ruling party in Somalia's separatist region of Somaliland was forced out a party convention after other party members voted to remove him from his position, Radio Garowe reports.

Abdirahman Abdulqadir Farah was forced out by guards at the Kulmiye central committee meeting on Sunday after he was refused to rebut accusations of violating Kulmiye party laws and was removed as deputy chairman. Mr. Farah who at one point was forced back into his seat after trying to object to the accusations made.

Mr. Farah complained about his back which was injured while he was forced back into his seat , "I broke my back for this government, for Silanyo and this is how I am treated," screamed Mr. Farah, shortly after the melee he was taken to Al Hayat hospital in Hargeisa.

According to local sources in Hargeisa Mr. Farah was advised not to attend the three day Kulmiye meeting but showed up anyways, top ranking officials disliked Mr. Farah because of his disputes with former party chairman.

Kulmiye was founded by Somaliland President Ahmed Mohamed Silanyo who resigned after he won the election. Mr. Muse Bihi, who was the acting chairman, was confirmed on Sunday as the party's official chairman.

and no word of the where about of SL king