Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

The CONSEQUENCE of PL Constitution

Xaaji Xunjuf;819161 wrote:
Not gonna happen adeer the unity of Somalia is a must.

looool. Waxaan maqli jiray, aakhiro markey soo dhowdahay waxaa lagu gartaa, marka reer X ay geela dhacaan, reer Y ay ka celiyaan dhaca geela.;)

maanta waxaanu aragnay xaajigoo leh soomaali kala go'i meyso. iyo Kinkong oo leh waanu go'aynaa. ;)an upside down world.

Carafaat   

Mukulaalow;819168 wrote:
looool. Waxaan maqli jiray, aakhiro markey soo dhowdahay waxaa lagu gartaa, marka reer X ay geela dhacaan, reer Y ay ka celiyaan dhaca geela.
;)

maanta waxaanu aragnay xaajigoo leh soomaali kala go'i meyso. iyo Kinkong oo leh waanu go'aynaa.
;)
an upside down world.

:D:D:D

wallahi, I laughed so hard. thanks Mukuloow, its really funny.

Mukulaalow;819168 wrote:
looool. Waxaan maqli jiray, aakhiro markey soo dhowdahay waxaa lagu gartaa, marka reer X ay geela dhacaan, reer Y ay ka celiyaan dhaca geela.
;)

maanta waxaanu aragnay xaajigoo leh soomaali kala go'i meyso. iyo Kinkong oo leh waanu go'aynaa.
;)
an upside down world.

kitty, what? what did i say? plus you should be happy that i dedicated a thread to you. what's up son oh oops i mean kitty.

you gotta love these so called puntlanders, i love them...they funny seriously funny. like xaji said The Somali Republic was created by two states Somaliland and Somalia not puntland therefore i support the territorial integrety of Somalia before unification. bbuwtland is dreaming and has no international validity or legal case to secede. :cool: We support Mugdisho's soverignty over the entire regions of BARI and NUGAAL exlcuding the hot air.

Carafaat   

Relentless;819538 wrote:
you gotta love these so called puntlanders, i love them....

I love them too wallahi, Somalia would be a boring place without Puntland. that is why I dont want them to seceed or have another passport/nationality or currency. we should have same currency, naionality and country. why seek indepedence, kingofkings?

kingofkings;819157 wrote:
If mogadishu fails to get her act together come this August, PL will secede.

We could thank God you are in no position to do anything Somalidiidyaho.

Carafaat;819542 wrote:
I love them too wallahi, Somalia would be a boring place without Puntland. that is why I dont want them to seceed or have another passport/nationality or currency. we should have same currency, naionality and country.
why seek indepedence, kingofkings?

because i don't want my tax money to pay for hermit mental issues. the way i see it, he's your problem. :D

Che -Guevara;819545 wrote:
We could thank God you are in no position to do anything Somalidiidyaho.

this is rich coming from the i support terrorists guy. why hasn't cia and other world agencies fail to arrest you.

Carafaat   

kingofkings;819547 wrote:
because i don't want my tax money to pay for hermit mental issues. the way i see it, he's your problem.
:D

kingofkings, arent we all Somali brothers? Isnt Muqdisho's, Galkacyo's and Hargeysa's problems our common and shared problems as Somali's?

Kingofkings Qof Somali kala qu quba halkaan looga ma baahna wada jirka dalka Somalia wa shay u bahaan in la isku hayo, marka sheekooyinkan xawalayga kala tag meesha.