Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Suldan Siciid Suldaan Cabdi- Salaan opened the meeting

This news reinforces my previous comment that Maakhir will be in the driver seat very soon. Only an unexpected crisis would change that very fact. The majority of Puntland MPs want to see a credible candidate from Maakhir. :)

Carafaat   

Beer Gaal, I thinks its the Qandala folks. the original kings who are 3rd in line. Ras Caseyr folks have sold their shares of Puntland, so I assume they are last in line just before golgodob. :D

^Maya bahashu waa tradition, its kind of Maamuus for the big brother to open the meeting, shirka un noo fur weeye. Markaa walalaha Puntlandiyinta marka xaga dhaqanka loo laabto kan ugu weeyn ayaa fura hadii shir la isugu yimaado haduu joogin kan xiga iyo kan kusiixiga haduu kale maqanyahay, markaa iska traditional maamus oo quseeya furitaanka bas.

Dhaqanka reerka ayaan kubaraynaayee casharada iska qaado.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi;820223 wrote:
^Maya bahashu waa tradition, its kind of Maamuus for the big brother to open the meeting, shirka un noo fur weeye. Markaa walalaha Puntlandiyinta marka xaga dhaqanka loo laabto kan ayaa fura hadii shir la isugu yimaado haduu joogin kan xiga iyo kan kusiixiga haduu kale maqanyahay, markaa iska traditional maamus oo quseeya furitaanka bas.

Dhaqanka reerka ayaan kubaraynaayee casharada iska qaado.

Qandalawi, I like these kind of traditions. Unfortuantly we dont have that kind of kaladambeyn tradition. habraha ila ti ugu yareed ayaa leh aniga ugu weyn oo ugu badan. when I went to Bosasso I was called ´laandheer´based on history of certain former leaders, but in hargeysa they said ´war naga aamus 4 qof ma tihidiine´. :D

But since that day in Bosasso I carry the title of laandheer proudly. no matter what XX says.