Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Sheikh Shariif Chooses Somaliland Talks Delegates

Haa He was once a Somaliland Foreign Minister mar sowmaaha under Egal? i thought he was out of Politics.

I have a lot of respect for Dr. Ismail Bubaa he is true Unionist . what was his halhays not something an aan karikaro!.

Carafaat;818923 wrote:
Yes, but their people are unsatisfied with Garowe and maakhir and Khatumo rule themselves. Just like Rascaseyr. So do you think they will save the clan administatrion of Garowe?

Adiga waan in lagaa cuudiyo Puntland!. me and XX have no interest in reer Garowe!

Duke is in his usual denial stage. Your beloved puntland is nothing more then two villages and barren at that. In regards to somaliland and somalia talking the world clearly said somaliland and somalia talking not the regions or but two distinct governments. Lets also remember this government in somalia is not entirely on its feet. Somaliland controls from the djibouti borders to las canod without amisom. Just because somaliland and somalia tale doesnt mean its on the same calibre and like your phantom oil these talks will lead to nothing only the status quo and the status qou is good for somaliland and not for somalia. But remain in your delusion of fake constitituions and regions and oil. The reality is somaliland has its own constititon and it walks the walk unlike the hot air of bari. Somaliland also supports the right of self determinitation for the people of west puntland and las casyr states who do not want to be part of the two village click.