Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

Anyone from Cleveland?

The Zack   

Cleveland is just little over 100 miles away from Columbus, a city with the second largest Somali community in the US. I would visit there if I were you. As far as where to visit in Cleveland, there isn't really much to see there. You could do a boat ride in the Erie lake and check out the beautiful nature in the Canadian border. Oh snap! Almost forgot. Cedar point is very close to Cleveland. Definitely visit there. It is another version of Disney World. Been there more than dozen times. Love it!

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;817743 wrote:
My cousins live there. Waa intaa ku ogaa. I believe they still do. Meel la amaano uma ekeyn, sida wada Ohio dhan.

LoL...kaalay sxb, dadka waa laxiriiriyaa nooh. Weliba hadii uu Cousin yahay.:)

LoL, waa xiriirnaa waliba dad reer leh waaye. Laakiin last time aan xiriirno waxee ahayd summerkii aan joogay Nayroobi.

Naxar, maxaa ku dajiye Ohaayo of all places? Ma meel kale aad ka degtid Mareykanka maa weysay. Virginia ayaa fiican oo meel la dego ah. That is my opinion. Heck, even Maryland ayaa dhaanto. I had seen those states.

The thing is I really don't like VA, might actually be moving there in a year and the only I look forward to is that its near my favorite to cities Philly and NYC. Until a year ago, I still had my philly ID lol. I've come to really like the laid back atmosphere of friendly buckeye state. Just coming back from a long week in NYC actually and glad to be back...

You should seen the horror as I told new yorkers i liked ohio lol, but then everyone was from somewhere else. I actually ran into a few people originally from Columbus who were excited to meet another person from Columbus, to each his own I guess

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;817747 wrote:
LoL, waa xiriirnaa waliba dad reer leh waaye. Laakiin last time aan xiriirno waxee ahayd summerkii aan joogay Nayroobi.

Naxar, maxaa ku dajiye
Ohaayo
of all places? Ma meel kale aad ka degtid Mareykanka maa weysay. Virginia ayaa fiican oo meel la dego ah. That is my opinion. Heck, even Maryland ayaa dhaanto. I had seen those states.

Sxb, Virginia hal wax keliya ayeey kuxuntahay, Somalida meeshas degen waa beenloowyiin, hadana isku maleeya ineey dadka kafiicanyihiin. Maryland ayaaba kadaran, oo PG county ayaaba kutaal. Ohio inkastoo eey xuntahay,Qashinka DMV(Dc,Md,Va) weey dhaamaan. Waa aniga fikradeyda.:)

MMA waxaan xasuusta mar inaad tiri, Borderka lagaasoo celshay adigoo usoo socotid Marxuun (AUN) Fairfax, Va lagu duugoyo. Markaas ma ogiyii, markale matimid?

Come on pple ...there are somalis living in Cleveland!! No way....! i never vision that in my life! wooow...No wonder king james had to run away!! lol.

If I come to Cleveland I will definitely visit Columbus and Cincinnati as well. I also have relatives in VG, but I guess its quite a long way from Ohio.

Isn't it??

Sorry to piggy back on your thread Mukulaalow, but what do yanks make of Dearborn MI. Will be heading there later in that year. Nice place, reputation and the like. many thanks in advance folks.