Banadir State Governor: Mohammed Nur Tarsan

Puntland State Governor: Nuradiin Adan Diriye

Galmudug State Governor: Saeed Mohammed Jimcaale

Jubba and Gedo State Governor : Hussein Abdi Halane

Bay and Bakool State Governor: Yusuf Moalim Amin Baadiyow

Shabelle State Governor: Dr. Aden Haji Ibrahim Da’ud

Hiiraan State Governor: Dr. Abdinur Sheikh Mohamed

My prediction in 2012

Development projects rapidly take off; number of functional airports increase , roads will be paved , new hospitals constructed, old ones repaired and enhanced, new schools build esp. technical/vocational schools, harbors repaired and expanded, Somalia airspace is controlled from Mogadishu again, maritime borders ares secured, and piracy reduced, alshabaab weakened and politically engaged...And Somaliland region enticed and separation is no longer an agenda, and the most exciting of all, OIL is found in Puntland and production contract is signed.

Shinbir Majabe;816753 wrote:
My prediction in August 2012.

President:
Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed

Prime Minister:
Mohammed Abdullahi Farmaajo

Speaker of the two houses of parliament:
Dr. Abdirahman Farole

Interior Minister:
A. Hakim Fiqqi

Foreign Affairs Minister:
Dr. Abdiwali Gaas

Defence Minister:
Hussein Arab Essa

Finance Minister :
Dr. Ali Osman Mohamud

Banadir State Governor:
Mohammed Nur Tarsan

Puntland State Governor:
Nuradiin Adan Diriye

Galmudug State Governor:
Saeed Mohammed Jimcaale

Jubba and Gedo State Governor :
Hussein Abdi Halane

Bay and Bakool State Governor:
Yusuf Moalim Amin Baadiyow

Shabelle State Governor:
Dr. Aden Haji Ibrahim Da’ud

Hiiraan State Governor:
Dr. Abdinur Sheikh Mohamed

wishful thinking. but then again i don't expect you to understand the complex political process of somalia. kulaha, president/pm will not be PLer. i promised, and i don't get to do this often, if the president or pm is not from PL, expect the call for independent of PL. and unlike the emotional folks from isolated snm enclave, i'm pretty much confident PL will have independence soon. but, don't let me burst your bubble. :D

kingofkings;816758 wrote:
i promised, and i don't get to do this often, if the president or pm is not from PL, expect the call for independent of PL. and unlike the emotional folks from isolated snm enclave, i'm pretty much confident PL will have independence soon.

I call that "Hostage crises";)

Xaaji Xunjuf;816759 wrote:
^^ So now you are a secessionist:D

no, just stating that the next president/pm will come from PL and you can directly quote me on that one.

kingofkings;816758 wrote:
wishful thinking. but then again i don't expect you to understand the complex political process of somalia. kulaha, president/pm will not be PLer. i promised, and i don't get to do this often, if the president or pm is not from PL, expect the call for independent of PL. and unlike the emotional folks from isolated snm enclave, i'm pretty much confident PL will have independence soon. but, don't let me burst your bubble.
:D

I'll give you money to secede!!! Please do it now. Iam daring you lol

Peacedoon;816763 wrote:
I'll give you money to secede!!! Please do it now. Iam daring you lol

who are lying to. the only money you have comes from poor somalis and i don't want somali money, beside, where would you be without PL. because the political stability the country is experiencing now is the direct and indirect result of PL. so, count your lucky starts PL is in charge of the country. :cool:

Peacedoon;816766 wrote:
If they leave, only greedy fitna makers left.

We will be better off without Garowenians. Trust me on that.

i see france i see london, i see peacedoon cuqdad towards PL. :D

kingofkings;816762 wrote:
no, just stating that the next president/pm will come from PL and you can directly quote me on that one.

Nonsense the Garowe clan enclave can never ever declare independence they will just say they will not work with the TFG like they did when Faarmaajo was the PM the garowe clan enclave is 2 and a half regions they cant demand much.

Xaaji Xunjuf;816770 wrote:
Nonsense the Garowe clan enclave can never ever declare independence they will just say they will not work with the TFG like they did when Faarmaajo was the PM the garowe clan enclave is 2 and a half regions they cant demand much.

Yeah, come on and let the good times roll Puntland

We're gonna stay here till we soothe our souls

If it take all night long

One more time, come on and let the good times roll Puntland

We're gonna stay here till we soothe our souls

If it take all night long

Samafal   

lool @predictions qofkasta meesha xanuunaysa buu sheegtay. Also you got to love how predictable the SNM state supporters's predictions are :) :)

OK. Mine: Sh Sharif retains presidency and names Abdiwali Primeminster again. Farmaajo becomes Finance Minister, Defence minister Abdihakim (former defence minster), Alshabaab are eradicated from Somalia and hunted every where, Somaliland agrees to become part of Somalia federal system, Amir Godane and most of the top Alshabaab leaders are executed.

Jacpher   

^lol@meesha xauunaysa buu sheegtay.

KingKong: PL ain't in your hands so stop playing as if PL is at your will. PL will always remain Somalia whether given pm or presidency spot. Shacabka PL waa Soomaali and want to see Soomaaliya succeed. I sure hope the 4.5 formula wiped out and the supposed .5 minorities given opportunities to lead the country and elected to both pres and pm from them.

My hope is for AS to be cleansed from the country. President Dalxiis replaced with a competent and capable leader. More qualified and competent leaders matter more than just meeting a clan quota.